Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

legolegion
01.12.2013 , 10:12 AM | #31
Sofia finialy finshed, scouting the area the primitar seemed abodend. Though she was not taking any chances, she decide to sneak in as best as possible. Near the entrance she could see a figure meditating, she could not tell with light was it sith or jedi. No matter she thought to her self, then crept quitely past him. To avoid waking him, while he was meditating.

Bird_of_Thunder
01.12.2013 , 10:27 AM | #32
Kruseras sensed the Sith before she entered the cave. Halt he said, standing up and turning to face Sofia. I do not wish to fight you, young one. I only wish to know why you have come
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
01.12.2013 , 10:33 AM | #33
Sofia looked at him and replied, None of your buissness, old man. I might ask you the same question, though your answer would be same as mine. She new she could not reveal, anything to the jedi. Though she did like being called sith, though she was not yet sith she was still an acoylte.

Bird_of_Thunder
01.12.2013 , 10:43 AM | #34
Kruseras shook his head. You've entered a place I've claimed as my own. I have a right to know what you're doing here Kruseras said. Then something came to mind. Ah, yes. You mst think I'm with the Jedi Order. I left them in search of something else: true balance. Now, I won't report you to the Empire, so tell me what you're doing here Kruseras said, chuckling a bit.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
01.12.2013 , 11:36 AM | #35
Sofia was trying to figure out what to tell him, or try her luck killing him. Look would you tell a sith your plan`s, no I don`t think so. So please don`t ask me to do the same, it is insulting. I have a job to do, and I don`t see your name above the door. She then attempted to move past him, she new if it came down to it. It would be case of youth, versus experiance. She did not like this, though she did have a plan.

Bird_of_Thunder
01.12.2013 , 01:21 PM | #36
Kruseras jumped from his spot and landed in front of Sofia. He stood still, unwavered. I have a feeling I know what you're looking for, and I'm afraid I cannot let you go any further. The old ex-Jedi said, igniting his emerald lightsaber and entering a Djem So opening stance. Attack me, Sith. Let's see what you're made of
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
01.12.2013 , 01:29 PM | #37
Typical jedi, say their is only peace then threaten me. You lot are hyporcyt`s, and since i have no lightsaber what do suggest I do. As she spoke, she mentaly prepeared herself to hurt him. She got out her weapon to deffend herself, against him. Just rember your the one who started this, proving the sith code is right PEACE IS A LIE. She waited for him to make the first move, this way she could try guage him.

Bird_of_Thunder
01.12.2013 , 02:02 PM | #38
Kruseras opened with a Force blast and engaged his opponent thenYou're right. There can never be peace; I seem to be the only Jedi who truly understands that. As long as the Sith exist, peace will never be achieved he said as he slashed high.

Foolish, blind, old man a voice said. Kruseras stopped mid-slash and jumped back as two lightsabers ignited. A hooded Sith wearing a mask stepped into the light, orange lightsabers glowing. To think I ever served as a learner to you the Sith said. He regarded the acolyte in the cave as well, then turned his gaze back to Kruseras. Ravvok... Kruseras muttered, swearing under his breath. His former student's armor matched the one he saw in his visions: Today would be the day he died.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
01.12.2013 , 02:14 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Kruseras opened with a Force blast and engaged his opponent thenYou're right. There can never be peace; I seem to be the only Jedi who truly understands that. As long as the Sith exist, peace will never be achieved he said as he slashed high.
Sofia was pushed to ground by his force blast, she quickly got back to her feet to block his attack. Then she heard another voice, and it said.

Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Foolish, blind, old man a voice said. Kruseras stopped mid-slash and jumped back as two lightsabers ignited. A hooded Sith wearing a mask stepped into the light, orange lightsabers glowing. To think I ever served as a learner to you the Sith said. He regarded the acolyte in the cave as well, then turned his gaze back to Kruseras. Ravvok... Kruseras muttered, swearing under his breath. His former student's armor matched the one he saw in his visions: Today would be the day he died.
Sofia spotted her chance, and used force crush on his never ending`s where his eye`s use to be. This should cause him immense pain, allowing him to be slain easier.

Bird_of_Thunder
01.12.2013 , 03:27 PM | #40
Kruseras put his hands to his eyes and howled in pain. Ravvok charged the old man, who brought his blade to bear just in time. Kruseras flipped over the Sith and swept-kicked him, using the Force to sprint off. Ravvok jumped up and put his lightsabers away. He turned to the acolyte. What is your business here, acolyte?
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>