Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

jimdarkmagic
02.01.2013 , 10:01 PM | #371
Stryfe sighed my purpose on tattoine was the retrieval of the Jedi master from pirates custody and return him to the dark council he said leaving out his first mission on the planet
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

MdLogan
02.01.2013 , 11:01 PM | #372
It is no much, though power naturally draws followers. Just assert your self and find the right followers.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
02.02.2013 , 01:51 AM | #373
The Colonel sat back and breathed easy still going over Stryfes body language. Now that what we know is out of the way. How about some information? Tell me about the Empires plans involving the lost Reviver fleet. Shouldn't be that big of a secret.

Oh do not worry I have my followers they will be joining us shortly. Markos said walking towards the largest chair at the table sitting down and relaxing. Feel free to bring our little pet in at any time. he said casually

Minutes turned into hours as Merena eagerly awaited the farmers return. Just as she was about to give up faith she heard the sounds of a speeder approaching. Sure enough it was the farmer on an old worn out speeder. Sorry about the wait this old heap isn't what she used to be. Broke down a few times on the way here. Had to go back and grab the old hydrospanner and wack it a few times so it'd get to working again. He said as Merena hobbled over with Ravna setting her in the speeder before getting back in herself.Thank you.. Now lets get going. she said exasperatedly as the farmer grinned and sat down slowly the speeder began moving forward through the swamp.

MdLogan
02.02.2013 , 02:29 AM | #374
Of course. Wouldn't want to leave him out of this now would we. He walked briskly back to the ship and let Rafeesh out. Now remember your place. This is someone else's abode, if you be a good guest we will likely keep you out of the box. He said in a demeaning tone.

Rafeesh just nodded, already planning. He now knew they weren't someplace that would be easiest to escape from. But he could pull it off, however he would wait and bide his time for the perfect moment. He was led quickly back to Markos.

I have brought the great and powerful Rafeesh forth. He seems to be a tad quiet at the moment, no doubt he will open up a bit more in time. He told Markos, giving a mock bow to Rafeesh as he did so.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
02.02.2013 , 03:26 AM | #375
Sofia replied I was not questionin you my`lord, I was mearly asking my`lord. She then turned to captain markus, Captain markus set course, and then jump to lightspeed. Captain markus replied Yes my`lord. Soon the ship eas in hyperspace, it would not belong before we drop out near then mandalorian`s. As we do the ship would cloak it self, so we could assess our options.

jimdarkmagic
02.02.2013 , 06:03 AM | #376
Stryfe saw the mans body ease up nervous? he asked in a mocking tone but to answer your question I don't know a thing imperial intelligence didnt feel the information on something like the revivers fleet was necessary for me to know
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

ToEasy
02.02.2013 , 07:32 AM | #377
Zarron kept on chasing her. You can run as far as you want, but I won't stop chasing you. Kregan really wants you to be turned back to the lightside.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder
02.02.2013 , 12:00 PM | #378
Ravvok's ship cloaked before dropping into the Mandalore system. He had a fleet on standby near the system ready to jump in. Now it was time to see what the Mandalorians were truly made of.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
02.02.2013 , 12:33 PM | #379
As the ship came out hyperspace near the mandalorian spacestation, sofia turned to tera and then said I suppose we better contact lord ravvock. Then turned on the holo coms and contacted lord ravvock. Well we have two options, we etheir make contact or board them. Boarding may be bloodier if found out, though if they open fire if we try to neogate that could be short lived too. What your thought`s my`lord, on these options. Sofia new he was higher ranked sith so the choice was his, though tera may want to offer an opion.

Bird_of_Thunder
02.02.2013 , 12:35 PM | #380
Ravvok's holoimage paced back and forth. I have four ships which can jump to the system and provide us with a distraction. You two rescue the prisoners while I'll command the space battle. I have extensive use of Battle Meditation which could help us. Signal me when you're ready, and I'll begin the attack Ravvok's holoimage stated.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>