Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

legolegion
01.30.2013 , 02:41 PM | #321
Sofia soon got spacespace station , and was met by Captain Markus one of darth vergas men. This way my`lords, the fury is preped and ready as soon. He then lead the way to the hanger, their was a maginficent fury fully fitted out. It been recently updated, to have a limted stealth field. Sofia and tera was given a tour of ship. Then showen their quater`s, then he said We be on our way soon, my`lords.

icecreampants
01.30.2013 , 06:36 PM | #322
Markos returned to the controls sealing the ship and leaving Naboos atmosphere he plotted a course on the Nav computer and then Jumped to hyperspace.

Nerken leaned against the same wall as Jotunheim as the laser grid activated on Vipers cell. She says she don't remember a thing not sure if its true or not but oh well. he said pulling out a small knife and twirling it between his fingers

Merena had built a rather large fire for herself and Ravna. Hopefully I'll be able to get us some help when the sun comes up. she thought as she kept a vigilant watch over the injured Ravna.

jimdarkmagic
01.30.2013 , 06:45 PM | #323
Stryfe leaned against the wall slowly sliding down it till he was sitting on the floor a sad expression plastered on his face as he was trying to recall why viper wouldn't remember him. Viper laid in the bed in her cell trying to fall asleep but was to preoccupied absorbing the info she just learned after waking up from her little coma.
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

MdLogan
01.30.2013 , 07:01 PM | #324
So where we headed? He asked in friendliest tone he could muster.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
01.30.2013 , 08:07 PM | #325
Markos turned around leaning back in his chair. An abandoned space dock. Good place to lay low while we plot our next move. Markos said smiling thinking of how best to exact his revenge.

Jotunheim pulled his scatter gun off of his hip checking its condition thinking of all the missions he had been on with it. Remember those cyborgs on Corellia? he asked Nerken. The ones that were doing radical surgery on themselves? Frying their brains half the time? Oh they could fight. Until you know their implants went hay wire from the shoddy work.

MdLogan
01.30.2013 , 08:29 PM | #326
You seem to have thought through quite a bit of this. How long have you been planning to get revenge? He questioned, wanting to see just how far he would go for such a result as revenge.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
01.30.2013 , 08:35 PM | #327
Ravvok was already underway. He was in orbit over Tatooine before he called Vergas. My lord, do we have any leads on the whereabouts of the prisoners? Also, should I bring a few of my master's ships to the battle? he asked patiently. He needed to gather his apprentice Qymaerus from Nar Shaddaa, so he ordered Captain Damian to get the ship to the smuggler's moon and they were on their way.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
01.30.2013 , 08:39 PM | #328
Since they dismembered my hand, and defeated my two years ago. From that moment i have plotted revenge. The depths of my rage know no bounds. Markos said gripping harder and harder on his chair with his cybornetic hand.

Nerken smiled remembering the mission. Those were good times. He then pointed over to Vipers cell. Whaddya think they'e gonna do when they try interrogate the girl? Jotunheim shook his head. Probably bring in the Jedi to see if they couldn't fix her brain back. Though I'm not sure how good they would be at doing such a thing. Maybe SIS would have a go? he said finally putting his weapon away.

jimdarkmagic
01.30.2013 , 08:44 PM | #329
Stryfe looked up a bit when he heard them talking about viper then got up to walk to the edge of his cell what are you guys talking about having a Jedi fix her mind how? he asked
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

MdLogan
01.30.2013 , 08:49 PM | #330
Yes I remember that day. I tried to make him feel proud or happy that he had done so. Unfortunately Rafeesh seemed to fight pretty well against that feeling. He said giving a slight deviation from the original subject so that he could think. If I give him the chance to join, then that would be taking a great risk. He has not been prepared like most. As he though, he sensed a very dark presence pass over him, saying only a few words.

You shall stay silent on that subject. The Shadow is still taking counsel. Then it passed just as suddenly as it had come.