Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

icecreampants
01.10.2013 , 07:24 PM | #21
The Dreadnought completed its docking and the ships crew began disembarking Hadock strode in front of his men absent of his usual companions, in his full wargear having just returned from a successful defense of a Republic mining colony. Everyone get some rest while I take care of business. Keep on alert for anything suspicious been alot of odd things going on recently. he said to some of his men before heading down a seperate corridor which lead to the meeting room in the center of the station. He walked in to see Master Kregan along with several other Jedi, as well as several of his top commander's Including Jotunheim. This everyone? he said loudly so that everyone in the room would hear him. I believe Master Mal as well as some of the Republic officers are missing still. I shall call them to ensure their.. Hastened... Arrival. Kregan said pulling out a com unit and opening all channels. All Republic officers and high ranking JEdi are to report to the conference room immeadiatly by order of Mandalore and Master Kregan

Meanwhile on tattoine a cloaked figure entered a shady cantina in Mos Ila. The figure dropped his hood revealing his face. large scars came down the center of his face some coming through his traditional Zabrak tattoos he walked up to the bar slamming his cybernetic hand down on the hard metal surface. Barkeep! Come here! he yelled as a small framed Twi'lek female with silver eyes and blue skin approached from behind the counter. What is it oh fine patron? she said in a snark tone of voice. I was supposed to meet a Gand hunter in here.. Do you happen to know where he has hidden him self the Tw'lek pointed across the room almost revealing the saberstaff hidden under her cloak. There in that booth with the other Gand and the Togrutan female. she said turning around and tending to other customers.

ToEasy
01.10.2013 , 07:50 PM | #22
Mal then heard the call and began to walk to the meeting. Once he got there he sat down in a chair with his hood up. Meanwhile Zarron got off the dreadnaught and began to walk around the station looking for the cantina.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
01.10.2013 , 07:53 PM | #23
Graal paced into the room. He quickly moved to the back out of the way of everyone. He spoke as he walked, Sorry. Won't be late next time.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

jimdarkmagic
01.10.2013 , 08:46 PM | #24
After spending some time navigating through moss illa the agents finally arrived at the speeder requisitions area where they saw Darth vergas waiting for them. They both walked over and bowed sorry to keep you waiting my lord but we are ready for the mission he said.
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

MdLogan
01.11.2013 , 12:45 AM | #25
Good. Let us be off. I have taken the liberty of requisitioning speeders for all of us. He walked over to a speeder and jumped on. I have fit the speeders with the coordinates. See you there. With that he took off, heading towards the cave.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

jimdarkmagic
01.11.2013 , 12:48 AM | #26
Stryfe and viper both jumped on the speeders and followed close behind making sure not to lose sight of Darth vergas
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

legolegion
01.11.2013 , 02:42 AM | #27
Sofia traveled through out the night till first dawn, then she set up camp. To avoid the main glare of the sun, she drank and got some sleep. As she slept, she had a vision of jedi the blinded one. He would stand in her way, but she could not see the out come. She woke up as the her alarm went off, slightly disturbed by her vision. She packed up ,and soon got to the base. She then left her hoverbike, and began to scout the primitar for hostiles.

icecreampants
01.11.2013 , 01:57 PM | #28
Hadock took his seat at the large table while the remaining stragglers filed in. As everyone took their seats the room darkened and a holo projector rose from the center of the table activating displaying a map of the entire galaxy. Well lets get this started. he said zooming in on a section of the map. The mission to Peragus 4 was a success. We managed to deter the Imperial fleet led by Darth Howl, destroying his flagship. He is presumed dead. He zoomed out and then in to another section of the galaxy. Along with the destruction of the Howl's ship we manged to capture a prototype Imperial intelligence star ship along with its crew. They are currently all being held in Isolation on board several of my cruisers. Hadock then stood up. and began walking around the room. His heavy boots impacting the floor with loud thuds as he moved about casually. Now due to some information that my men... Enthusiastically retrieved from them. We have learned of a new objective for the Empire. They wish to find and recover the old Reviver war fleet that lies abandoned. It is of highest importance that we stop them from succeeding. Now if any of you have anything to add to this then please do so.

The Zabrak strode over to the booth indicated by the Twi'lek he felt something was off about her but was unsure of what it was. He sat down next to the Gand and the Torgruta and spoke in a low tone. Took you long enough tracker's what was the hold up?

ToEasy
01.11.2013 , 03:38 PM | #29
Well my plan is to wait until the empire finds out how to get to the fleet. Then we follow them untill they get to the fleet and attack. We can use the new capitol ship with the big gun and destroy their entire fleet with ease. And with the empire busy with this we could attack them at Korriban.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder
01.12.2013 , 09:34 AM | #30
As Kruseras continued meditating, he had visions of a different Sith. She seemed young but capable of fighting. Kruseras couldn't see the end of their meeting, but would attempt to peacefully resolve things. If that failed, he would have to subdue her.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>