Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

jediashnoe
01.27.2013 , 05:34 PM | #261
"Uhm I uh. It's a very secretive Darth. I'm not really allowed to talk about him all that often. He likes to keep to himself." Tera nervously replied, trying to sound convincing but she couldn't always lie on the spot when she was distracted by everything around her. When they arrived at the apartment, the first thing Tera noticed was the slaves. She was so appalled, but didn't show it on her facial expression. "I'm ok, thank you." Tera found her way to the room set up for her, it was dark, and very...Sith. She thanked Sofia for giving her a place to rest. "I appreciate it a lot Sof, but I think I'm going to try and get a good nights rest. See you in the morning." A slight grin came across her face and she closed the door to her room. The girl noticed a window, she would maybe make an escape in the morning if anything went wrong. However, she felt that she owed the nice Sith a day of fun or something of that nature. Without thinking to much of it, Tera plopped herself on the cozy bed and closed her eyes.
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

jimdarkmagic
01.27.2013 , 05:40 PM | #262
Stryfe stared at nerken for a minute thank you for healing her he said gratefully to his captor
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

icecreampants
01.27.2013 , 06:25 PM | #263
No problem. Though don't expect any kindness other than what you're currently receiving. Bah why am I even saying that Imperial Intelligence should have told you that at the very least. Unless everythings gone down hill after I left.

MdLogan
01.27.2013 , 06:27 PM | #264
How could your men be so easy to be defeated? Imperial Intelligence is supposed to be the best.

Good. I think we won't need Ravna anymore. He ran to his speeder and set Rafeesh on it. He prepared to go before asking. Would you rather fight and wait for me to bring the ship around, or jump on the speeder and we both go?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

jimdarkmagic
01.27.2013 , 06:35 PM | #265
Keeper sighed well my lord they where outnumbered and forced to surrender to the enemy he said plainly. Stryfe just shook his head I don't expect any kindness especially since I killed a lot of your allies he said

icecreampants
01.27.2013 , 06:36 PM | #266
Just hurry and bring the ship! Markos responded as his blades again met Ravna's the two were evenly matched for the most part. What's the matter sith?! Do you have a problem with your victim fighting back now?! she yelled as their blades continued clashing sparks flying everywhere.

icecreampants
01.27.2013 , 07:29 PM | #267
Meh you only killed a few. They won't be to mad. I suppose. Nerken said walking towards the cockpit.

MdLogan
01.27.2013 , 10:55 PM | #268
Alright. I will have a rescue set up.

Rafeesh sped off in the direction of the ship. He used the top speed possible to get there as fast as possible. Once there he began flying the ship towards the house. He had locked Rafeesh in a cell. Come hurry up you stupid ship. Time is of the essence.

Rafeesh now awake again banged against the laser field. You will be truly sorry of this transgression. I can promise you that.

I don't think so. It will be you that will be sorry for all that you have done. He retorted.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
01.28.2013 , 07:37 AM | #269
Quote: Originally Posted by jediashnoe View Post
"Uhm I uh. It's a very secretive Darth. I'm not really allowed to talk about him all that often. He likes to keep to himself." Tera nervously replied, trying to sound convincing but she couldn't always lie on the spot when she was distracted by everything around her. When they arrived at the apartment, the first thing Tera noticed was the slaves. She was so appalled, but didn't show it on her facial expression. "I'm ok, thank you." Tera found her way to the room set up for her, it was dark, and very...Sith. She thanked Sofia for giving her a place to rest. "I appreciate it a lot Sof, but I think I'm going to try and get a good nights rest. See you in the morning." A slight grin came across her face and she closed the door to her room. The girl noticed a window, she would maybe make an escape in the morning if anything went wrong. However, she felt that she owed the nice Sith a day of fun or something of that nature. Without thinking to much of it, Tera plopped herself on the cozy bed and closed her eyes.
Sofia replied no worries, I suppose i should get early night. As don`t know what I am doing tomorrow, I don`t even know what duties are yet. Sofia head to bed as well. She promised her self night out, may be another time.
She head to bed put, the light on lite the room. Then read a book on the histroy for tattoine, something she thought she be spending alot time doing in the future.

jimdarkmagic
01.28.2013 , 08:11 AM | #270
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Alright. I will have a rescue set up. Anything in particular, kill those who captured them, or take those ones prisoner?

Rafeesh sped off in the direction of the ship. He used the top speed possible to get there as fast as possible. Once there he began flying the ship towards the house. He had locked Rafeesh in a cell. Come hurry up you stupid ship. Time is of the essence.

Rafeesh now awake again banged against the laser field. You will be truly sorry of this transgression. I can promise you that.

I don't think so. It will be you that will be sorry for all that you have done. He retorted.
thank you my lord keeper out he said then ended the transmission