Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

icecreampants
05.21.2013 , 06:51 PM | #1741
Markos walked over his eyes wide with bewilderment as he tried to find the words to respond to the man. I...I... Don't need.... Sympathy....

Good. I will be glad to join. Now.... What should our current course of action be?

Understood. Our assistance from the Jedi should be arriving now... Hadock stopped speaking as a massive dreadnought drifted past and a large Togorian male appeared on the holo terminal. Greetings, Mandalore. I am Jedi Master Chrigel Orden. I believe you required a bit of assistance. So I provided the newest ship our shipyards have produced along with a full crew, a certain prototype weapon you were having developed, and of course a few dozen of the orders finest. I do hope that Master Kregan, General Graal, and yourself appreciate the efforts that went into procuring these things. Chrigel spoke in a gruff growl of a voice not unusual for his species.

Your help if greatly appreciated Chrigel. By all of us.

Ravna followed quickly an odd feeling fell over her as she boarded the elevator. Seems odd for this ship to be so empty.

MdLogan
05.21.2013 , 10:04 PM | #1742
It is not pity, it is hospitality. I shall see what we have on the bridge.

At that point the messenger from the Order activated the terminal, waiting for Markos to answer.

Continue men.

Where are your equals, the others who also follow Markos? Are they on their own missions?

That is what I was noticing. I think they may be on the bridge. Taking a dependable position.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
05.22.2013 , 03:27 PM | #1743
I need nothing! Markos yelled as his com went off notifying him of an incoming transmission from Merak's cruiser. What do you want Merak?! Me to hold your hand? Are the droids depoloyed yet? He barked off annoyed at the situation at hand.

Well general that is our final bit of aid. Are your men ready now? Hadock asked standing by a terminal overlooking some data.

All of Markos's enforcers appeared to have gathered there.Except four. Darth Vol and Darth Amquis.. Which is not troubling.. Amquis is busy filling the power vacuum left by Darth Howl's assassination and Darth Vol is on business on Rhen Var hunting down a relic for the Dark council. the other two are Senators. possibly held down by some important dinner. The revivers might have a bit of trouble with the ones that have gathered however. All of them are skilled in their fields...

Alongside the Hk model droids that were slowly pouring into multiple Reviver ships were huge lurking monstrosities covered in armor and incredibly strong they were tearing through the ranks of the Reviver's security forces and anything else that happened to be in their paths.

I hope there isn't to many of them. I didn't come all this way for a one sided battle.

MdLogan
05.22.2013 , 05:31 PM | #1744
There is no need to shout. Your commander is doing fine, if not better than you. I come on behalf of the Order of Shadow. Once you are rescued my Master wishes to speak with you. Do you need assistance?

That removes the possibility of showing other members the truth and bringing them willingly under the Shadow. Do any of the others share your belief that Markos will not win?

Our men have been ready. Just say the word.

It won't be. Whoever is still alive hasn't jumped to hyperspace. Probably there are too few, or the engine has been damaged. Either way we will have the advantage.

Sabrina, I have the feeling that this fleet won't last long before having to use the other weaponry. It may be very dangerous and will drain the ships of power. Are you okay with this?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
05.22.2013 , 08:40 PM | #1745
I think that there is a possibility they see his recent insanity and shortcomings as a sign of weakness. But, they are still afraid of his power. Something that we can easily overcome with the right motivation.

Okay let me just get everything squared away with... Hadock turned to look for Rafeesh and Ravna only to see that they had vanished. Well.... Seems that is taken care of for the moment. It is probably for the best that they stay wherever they may be for the moment. He said activating the com terminal. All forces prepare for hyper space jump! Destination the Reviver fleet.

Good. Ravna said clutching her fathers lightsaber in one hand, a guard shoto in the other.

Markos grinned as he heard blaster fire echo throughout the ship along with random screams and screeches from his bio-beasts.No. I believe I should be just fine. he said arrogance filling his voice.

Bird_of_Thunder
05.22.2013 , 09:16 PM | #1746
Ravvok stood up when the sensors went off. Sir, we are scanning disturbances on the Reviver Fleet the commander said. I can see that, commander. Do you have a read-out on whatever is on those ships? Ravvok questioned. No sir, but if we engage them whatever is on the ships could spread to us the officer officiated. Ravvok growled and shot a look at the communications operator. Get me Darth Vergas. NOW Ravvok ordered. The comms operator scrambled and made a call for Darth Vergas.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
05.23.2013 , 01:28 AM | #1747
Good. I will need your assistance with that part. For now though, we should either try and help your master, or try to locate Rafeesh and Ravna. If we find them firstly your master may have his revenge, but also it will hinder Rafeesh's mission. Which do you think we should do?

Alright, let's hope this goes well. Graal spoke to himself, as the Republic ships that were still there jumped to the location where the other Republic fleet was waiting.

Here we are. He said, they had traveled through most of the ship. Now they stood directly outside the bridge. In a moment, Rafeesh had the door unlocked and opened.

Inside there stood two soldiers, five engineers, and the ship commander. The commander was sitting at the window looking into space, the soldiers were on either side of him, while the engineers were working to get the ship working fully. Upon hearing the door open, the commander stood and turned towards the intruders, a large gash on his head could be seen. He said, You are standing on Imperial territory. Identify yourself. He had been hit by a piece of shrapnel and was quite foggy-brained at the moment.

Rafeesh replied, We are a rescue team. Here to try and get survivors out. You should be glad you are alive, this was a loss for the Empire and it is only now that the ships are gone that we can get you out of here.

The commander frowned, then one of the troopers lent over and spoke something into his ear. After hearing what the trooper had to say he responded, Who is your friend? She has not spoken, and why do you carry such strange weapons? Lightsabers, yes that's it. Jedi, ah, Jedi here to capture us. Well we won't let that happen. You surrender. But first let your friend speak, let us hear what she has to say, what lies she will use to trick us.

Then we will pull off immediately. Take care, the Revivers are more cunning than you appear to be believing. He then shut off the com, turning to Merak. It would appear that there is some other force at work. The Republic is coming and the Mandalorians, we should retreat swiftly. But that is your command, I will stay for now. He said, moving to the side of Merak.

Yes Ravvok? Vergas relied directly to the transmission.

legolegion
05.23.2013 , 07:09 AM | #1748
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Sabrina, I have the feeling that this fleet won't last long before having to use the other weaponry. It may be very dangerous and will drain the ships of power. Are you okay with this?
Sabrina looked at the commander and simply said do it, let the traitor fleet burn. sabrina got reports of droids coming into the fleet, and she decide to let nikto use their new weapon on them from belsavis. Which was intend for the mando`s power armour but would work equaly well against droids, it was an ap solid round with just small amount of thrimte to make it thing go down. She press the comms to let them free, and soon hk droids where starting to drop like diptera. Though the ships cermanics got few holes in as well, but not enough to penitrate the tin can.

icecreampants
05.23.2013 , 05:35 PM | #1749
Let us bring some much needed assistance to my master's side. Rafeesh and Ravna will more than likely show up if this conflict draws the Republics attention.

We shall wait for Markos to make his escape then we may consider a retreat, though we have something in store for the Republic and their lapdogs. Merak said casually running his withered hand over a series of buttons.

Hadocks fleet jumped as well tailed by Chrigel's dreadnought they arrived at the staging grounds with Graal's forces and prepared for the final hyperspace jump.

We wish you no violence all we are here for is to get some questions answered, then we will leave you peacefully.

Bird_of_Thunder
05.23.2013 , 05:42 PM | #1750
The scanners are showing non-living presences boarding the Reviver ships. Should we intervene? Ravvok asked, readying the que to jump to the fleet and attack just in case.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>