Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

MdLogan
05.12.2013 , 01:51 AM | #1731
Okay, he replied, speeding through the wreckage. As he drove, he remembered something, this looked like something he had seen before, only once before. A vision he had long time ago. He remembered that vividly, he might tell of it sometime, but not now. He knew that this was a bit too much like the vision. As he passed a large hull, he started, trying to stand, hitting his head on the glass. Grunting slightly, he sat back down without a word, hoping Ravna hadn't noticed, he would have found that embarrassing if he had to explain it, he thought curses on himself, Scared of a vision, what next? You really need to get over it.

I will ask him about that. It may been he met a old member of the Order. He said, following Nal'kesh. But he stopped, as if listening to something far off. Apparently, I won't be able to talk to him first, a messenger of the Order is going to him now.

I'll tell you, I'll tell you, just calm down. The man replied, phased for a moment before recovering his wits, he motioned for Markos to follow, until he stood working on a terminal, saying, You know this ship used to be the Reviver capitol ship, that was awhile ago though. i was told the best mechanic in the galaxy used to be here, until we helped the Republic. We could certainly use him now. The ship was hit by a meteor a couple weeks ago and has been falling behind ever since. See, the combat lock-down has only just begun. He said, pointing towards the entrance, and the windows, which were slowly getting covered with a strange metal. They say the mechanic could fix anything. Quickly and efficiently. He was powerful they would say, he knew what would come was the rumor. Say, you've been around the galaxy a couple times I'd reckon. Have you ever met him? I was told he was tall, with a hood, no one ever saw his face. He spent quite a lot of time with a Jedi that came on board, didn't walk much aside to her. What was her name? I was deleting those files awhile ago. It'll come back but did you ever meet him? He continued working while waiting for an answer. Just in case you are wondering, i am working on getting the fleet under control.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
05.12.2013 , 02:06 AM | #1732
Sabrina was finaly picked up by captain markus by hte fury, she smiled when she got of the escape pod. Well let`s get back to the fleet soon she was on her main flag ship, as soon as she landed she made her way to her bridge she new the commander had shuttle to pick him up. She began checking in with the rest the fleet, to get the ready for the republic arriavle.

icecreampants
05.14.2013 , 04:13 PM | #1733
Markos stared awkwardly at the man at the console a thousand thought running through his mind. I have met some who match your description... However. He ignited his lightsaber. I did not request you to speak! he threw his light saber at the man in a fit of rage over the description of Rafeesh and Ravna. He then activated his comlink contacting one of his enforcers. Master Merak. I trust our men are holding their own for the moment?

A few moments passed before a grizzly voice responded. Yes My lord. Our sheilds are holding well... Do you wish to deploy the prototypes as well as the droids? Markos responded as he drew a second saber preparing to defend himself. Deploy everything. Let them know true despair. the voice responded with a pleased tone. Understood.

Merak lumbered over to a console giving the orders for a full scale deployment of their forces. Moments passed as the order was received suddenly several hatches begun opening on the exterior of Markos's fleet. The ships trembled as dozens of pods rocketed from them all on a collision course for the Revivers fleet. Let us see how the revivers enjoy this. he chuckled to himself as he walked towards his chair.

That is most interesting indeed. We will wait and see how he reacts then... Nal'kesh stopped as he grabbed a data pad from his belt. Hmm most interesting... It seems my masters forces have converged on the revivers fleet... And are deploying a full array of their weaponry... I wonder if this is even truly worth it.... They should have kept our trump cards hidden until a more appropriate time.

Ravna laughed quietly hearing Rafeesh thump his head. Everything okay back there?

MdLogan
05.14.2013 , 09:17 PM | #1734
The other men on the bridge did not react to the death of a comrade. They simply continued working, taking little notice of Markos. Another person soon took the dead man's place at the terminal. The unspoken fact was, Markos would soon be very weak. The Force block would soon be completed and they would have little to fear from him.

It would have been a greater idea yes. Though it does give the Revivers time to increase the strength within their fleet.

At that moment, the messenger from the Order arrived at Markos' fleet command center. He appeared on the bridge as a dark form, clothed in shadow. He emanated with fear, so strong that it burned into the minds of those on the bridge an image of the Order's infinite power. This image of course, was only an exaggeration of the Order's true strength but was used as a powerful weapon. He looked around for Markos, but upon not seeing him stood before Merak. Your Master...... Where is he?

Rafeesh rubbed his head slightly, Just a bump. Nothing serious. Thought I saw something..... Quickly changing subject he said, Almost there.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
05.14.2013 , 11:25 PM | #1735
Markos's rage grew quickly at the crews reaction, the dark aura begun to return it's tendrils flailing all around him grabbing anything near them and throwing it violently. I will not be ignored! he yelled his voice changing from its normal tone to one sounding like multiple voices were united saying the same words.

Bah I care no longer for them my priorities are none of their interest. However how is the reviver fleet strengthening a good thing? Nal'kesh asked scratching his chin.

A few minutes had passed when Kregan returned to the bridge Corin in tow. I have good news... My friends have decided to come aid us in our efforts... Jedi Master Chrigel Orden and a contigent of the orders finest Jedi will be here within the next few hours.. Though the council was rather skeptical of the importance of this issue I did manage to pull a few strings to gather as much help as they could give. Kregan spoke with her usual kind demeanor as Corin impatiently paced behind her.

Your help is much appreciated Kregan. We will now await our reinforcements and then move out. Hadock said relived at the news of at least some additional help from the Jedi.

Hours had passed in the medbay and Nerken had kept a silent watch over Jotunheim as Nara sleeped in a chair nearby. He grew tired of the sights and sounds of the medbay and strolled out deciding to head to the mess hall to grab a hot meal and then head to the armory to resupply his grenades and some other useful supplies. He was tired but sleep was overrated and unnecessary.

Merak stood gazing awkwardly at the odd figure in front of him he slowly sat back in his chair his hair covering his face.He's on board a reviver ship from what I could gather from his last com transmission. Perhaps you should go appear randomly over there and ask for directions.

The pods moved through space quickly, though several were shot down many made contact with the Revivers ships piercing through their hulls and unleash a legion of highly advanced Hk model droids.

Ravna grinned widely checking the ships scanner for any movement from enemy ships. Good I don't see any signs of movement.

MdLogan
05.14.2013 , 11:52 PM | #1736
One of the men stopped working, turning to Markos he spoke, Yes, what do you need? He spoke, right as the Force block was finished, the metal shielding was made to lock out Force, disabling and possibility of using inside the bridge.

From what other sources have gathered, there is a plan to use the Reviver fleet to damage the Republic and Mandalorian fleet to such a extent, that they may be completely fractured. This will lead to a massive collapse within Republic infrastructure, eventually causing the Republic to fall. Then allowing the Empire to take control, but because of the natural weakness within the Empire, the Order shall quickly come to reign.

That is good news. The rest of the Republic fleet that I could pull together has been assembled in a system nearby the location. just awaiting the order to attack.

Do not be insolent with your superiors! Would Markos be proud of you now? Not giving a friend of old a due respect. He pointedly asked, the shadow falling, his form being chosen as that similar to Rafeesh. Why is he there? No, don't bother me with your answer, I cannot go there now. It is blocked off. Will you deliver a message to your master, if you I tell you it? Or will your idiocy go so far as to completely refuse a friend of your master.

Rafeesh found a ship and landed. He quickly opened the cockpit and jumped out.We are here. Nobody seems to be readily available so I would suggest we try and find someone.

legolegion
05.15.2013 , 08:03 AM | #1737
Sabrina thought to herself typical markos is only intrested in personal gain, not for good of the empire. While their was nothing wrong with personal gain, and even killing the odd rivial. Though their is a time and a place for this, and is not it. She gave slight grimace and then thougt I hope the emporer wrath, comes for you after this.she then looked at the consul, and then told the bridge officer to tell the fleet Open fire, and revese thruster`s to keep our distance. We need to be in one peice for the republic, as they will come with a bigger fleet. she order the fleet. Then engine`s reveresed matching the speed of the incoming attack, and firing the cannons at them to destory them.
Sabrina turned around then saw the fleet commander board, Just keeping your seat warm, commader and let him take over the battle She was going to watch and learn, as he took over the main battle tatics.

icecreampants
05.16.2013 , 09:38 PM | #1738
Markos collapsed almost instantly as the barrier activated fully, the black aura that had surrounded him vanished. The voices.... where did they go... I need the voices.... they tell me what to do...the silence... Make it stop... he knelt on the ground sounding like a blabbering lunatic.

I'll give respect when some is given me. Appearing on my blasted ship randomly and barking commands at myself isn't quite the way to get what you want. However I sense your power and wish no violence between us. The direct line to my master is programmed into the com terminal. By all means use it. Merak pointed a crooked finger at the com terminal before turning his attention to other matters.

Interesting.... But perhaps we could interfere with that... I say we cause havoc among both the Empire and Republic.... Causing chaos that will ultimately lead to a hastened downfall of both sides. Using my masters forces to our advantage.

Hadock and the otheres waited on the bridge as reinforcements begun to pour in slowly. Seems our help has arrived... Begin your final preparations Graal. There is no turning back now.

Ravna exited quietly walking behind Rafeesh keeping an eye out for any movement.

MdLogan
05.17.2013 , 03:57 PM | #1739
Calm down. You are safe here. Come take a seat. The man said, helping Markos to his feet and taking him to the commander's chair. He slid Markos' lightsaber away from them, towards another man who picked it up and moved father away from the two. You want some food? the man asked, Markos politely.

Thank you. Men continue the attack. He then turned to a panel, which showed the condition of the Reviver fleet. He noticed one out of the ordinary, a Force lockdown. This seems to be trouble. I think we have Markos captive. The old capitol ship has activated a Force block. We won't need to worry about Markos for now at least. He then turned back to the battle, waiting to see if Sabrina would speak.

Thank you. At least you have made a correct decision there. He walked to the terminal he began turning it on.

That was just being added to the calculations. Yes that will be part of the plan. You have a good head on your shoulders. I am proud to bring you into the Order once all is done.

My men are almost ready. Give another hour or so and we will have amassed all the forces I can.

Rafeesh walked swiftly to the hanger door. He looked down the hallways. Finding nobody he moved to an elevator, which was nearby the doors. He prepared to activate it once Ravna was on it.

legolegion
05.19.2013 , 09:45 AM | #1740
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Thank you. Men continue the attack. He then turned to a panel, which showed the condition of the Reviver fleet. He noticed one out of the ordinary, a Force lockdown. This seems to be trouble. I think we have Markos captive. The old capitol ship has activated a Force block. We won't need to worry about Markos for now at least. He then turned back to the battle, waiting to see if Sabrina would speak.
Sabrina smiled then some thing darwned on her, but she kept her smile up as not to reveal her thought. Her thought was If they could do that to markos, she not as safe as she thought. It firghtened her a little, but she had no choice to her path was made. Even if it was to wreck and ruin, she had no choice the battle was joined and she was on their ship. She then replied to the commander, Good, we will decide what to do with him once this enguagement is over. Procced with the battle, for know comander.