Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

MdLogan
04.09.2013 , 01:59 PM | #1651
The Reviver fleet commander replied, on the holo, We are sorry. That cannot be allowed. We are experiencing code red conditions, one of our ships may be detonating, keep well back. He had to think quick.

Only for a time, they will recover soon. And our enemies are arriving. He said, as another Republic dreadnaught entered the space.

The dreadnaught called the Mandalorians, Sorry for being late, is there any way we may help?

Rafeesh stayed silent, remembering old times, when he had been traveling through these sort of lifts every day.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
04.09.2013 , 05:36 PM | #1652
After a while, Nara drifted off to sleep. The battle had worn her out and her eyelids just wouldn't stay open. But her sleep wasn't peaceful.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
04.09.2013 , 07:06 PM | #1653
Jot floated quietly in the kolto tank as Nerken quietly entered the room.Idiot. he muttered quietly before turning around and exiting the room, comfortable knowing that his comrade would survive.

Begin engaging the enemy fleet destroy any remnants of the fleet. Hadock said as he sat still in his chair analyzing the final details of the battle as the elevator doors opened and Ravna stepped out onto the command deck.

Interesting... Markos said as his cruiser quickly scanned the Reviver fleet for any signs of trouble. The scan completed rather quickly and a technician glanced over at Markos shaking his head Sensor scans seem to indicate that you would be lying... Now why would you even do such a thing?

Nal'kesh walked around the bridge of the ship as it drifted through hyperspace. This is quite the victory for our forces wouldn't you say?

MdLogan
04.09.2013 , 09:34 PM | #1654
Will do. Fleet out. He replied, his ship following the few Imperial forces left.

I cannot say. However, you still are not allowed on this ship. We have greater strength than you deem. He said, the ship's cannons taking aim.

I would call this a victory. We should report to your master. Also you may want to think about changing who you follow, maybe a different master, one who isn't so short sighted, or failing.

Rafeesh followed quickly, he looked around, seeing all the stations he had worked at. The terminals, the gun batteries. It was a flash of memories, one that brought small tears, only for a moment.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
04.09.2013 , 10:24 PM | #1655
I only come with peaceful intentions yet you threaten violence upon me and my men? Quite a shame indeed. At least allow me to come alone so that we may discuss these matters personally. I assure you I alone would be no threat to your interests. Markos said slyly

And who would you suggest I follow? Nal'kesh asked strolling casually around the bridge the female engineer nipping at his heels.

Ravna walked towards Hadock gently tapping him on the shoulder. Hiya! she said cheerfully. Hadock turned the wear and tear of the battle slowly becoming visible on his face. Well I was wondering when you two would show up. he said as he turned slowly. I was just wrapping up some final planning with my officers, is there anything you two require?

JoeyAkamai
04.10.2013 , 01:10 AM | #1656
Nara tossed a few times in her chair. Finally, she fell on the ground and woke with a jolt. Wha....... She looked around, confused at where she was. Then she remembered what had happened. Nara looked up at Jot, then sat back down in her chair.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

legolegion
04.10.2013 , 04:25 AM | #1657
Tell him you don`t trust darth howl, his master this should be enough to put him down. Sabrina told fleet comander, as she did the nikto said Yes, but not before he had chance to get out a distress call. Sabrina decide petty revenge would not be worth it, as she could not risk a conflict with dark council member. Well not yet anyway, but she did not want him coming over etheir she did not trust him. As he did not go to staging area, with darth vergas fleet something was up. She then turned back to fleet, and said comander if he argues, tell him we will come to him, we will rig a shuttle to explode and then destroy their ship if he tries anything. While we run, to an escape pod.

MdLogan
04.10.2013 , 12:04 PM | #1658
I am sorry to say but we don't trust your master Darth Howl. And so forth do not trust you. He then waited for a reply.

My suggestion is to follow the one who isn't failing, even if you don't know much of them. He suggested, staying where he was.

We were actually coming to see if we could help you. Apparently we are a little late though.

icecreampants
04.10.2013 , 05:43 PM | #1659
Ah but you see Darth Howl is no longer with us. I am here of my own accord. So I see no reason why you could not trust me coming there alone. Markos spoke with a smile hiding his slowly increasing anger.

Well we would have required your aid if some rather odd events did not take place. Hadock stood up stretching. Yet many good men were lost here today and for no real gain it seems.

Jot slowly stirred in the Kolto tank the first wave of anesthesia was wearing off.

I might consider the offer. Inform me more of my potential new masters.

MdLogan
04.10.2013 , 05:54 PM | #1660
We will come to you then. Stay where you are. He replied.

I'm sorry to hear that. I wish we could have gotten here earlier.

Firstly they will not forgive failure. They will only accept that best and if you are not the best you will be purged.