Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

JoeyAkamai
04.05.2013 , 10:24 PM | #1641
Can you promise he'll be ok? Nara asked, looking at the medic droid.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

legolegion
04.06.2013 , 02:39 AM | #1642
Sabrina said Thank you, we best get to work. With that sabrina began, getting all ships ready she had battle plan, which she then told in great detail to fleet comander.

MdLogan
04.06.2013 , 12:04 PM | #1643
Interesting. But the weapons and other things, on this ship, are irreplaceable. Unless of course we were to go to Lehon.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
04.07.2013 , 12:37 AM | #1644
Good if they where replacable, the balance would not last long. Sabrina replied as she could see last cylider brought to the bridge, she then started to check progress on the rest fleet.

MdLogan
04.07.2013 , 11:10 AM | #1645
Well you are the first person to try and get aboard who didn't want the tech for yourself. We've had a few pirate vessels, a Hutt cartel ship, and some unidentifiable ship, all try to force entree. Only one got very far, the identifiable one rammed this ship's hull. But that is the worst that has happened. There have been a couple strange stories from down there now.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
04.07.2013 , 11:09 PM | #1646
Jot groaned quietly as the medical staff poked and prodded him with several needles of differing sizes. Some were drawing blood others were injecting antibiotics and other drug. Some injecting a rather potent series of drugs meant to force a temporary coma. The droid turned to Nara as the staff begun carrying the now certainly unconcious Jot over to a Kolto tank. He will require much rest inside a Kolto tank, however he should recover quite well. the droid responded in its single tone voice.

Markos and his forces soon arrived at the reviver fleet. But he had sensed something amiss. So he slowly walked forward through his ship until he reached the bridge where he sat down in the captains chair and opened a communications line across all frequencies. Attention to anyone currently taking residence in the Reviver fleet; I am Lord Markos Draynek and I wish for you to peacefully allow me board your command ship. Markos spoke calmly hoping a facade of kindness would lure out someone who would be receptive.

The engineer quietly walked over to a small control console and opened all airlocks on all levels beneath the command deck venting thousands of people out into space. It is done. she spoke calmly for someone who had just sent thousands of people to their deaths in the immense vacuum of space.Good, Now we move towards my master. With this ship under our control no one will stand in our way.

I'm read for ahng as long as you are by my side. Ravna said quietly as she disembarked from the shuttle as it landed and headed towards an elevator.

Somehow through a series of oddly fortunate events the empire combating Hadocks forces had fell into complete disarray, and were now either retreating , surrendering, or making suicidal runs at the reinvigorated Mandalorian forces.

JoeyAkamai
04.07.2013 , 11:37 PM | #1647
Ok. Nara took a seat on a chair and held her head in her hands. She should have been able to do something.
Flashes of her past came to her. Screaming. Running people. Blaster shots. It was what happened when she was a young twi'lek. Her parents had died trying to hide her.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
04.07.2013 , 11:43 PM | #1648
We will need to move fast. The Mandalorians will be on our tails.

Rafeesh followed quickly.

legolegion
04.08.2013 , 10:38 AM | #1649
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
JMarkos and his forces soon arrived at the reviver fleet. But he had sensed something amiss. So he slowly walked forward through his ship until he reached the bridge where he sat down in the captains chair and opened a communications line across all frequencies. Attention to anyone currently taking residence in the Reviver fleet; I am Lord Markos Draynek and I wish for you to peacefully allow me board your command ship. Markos spoke calmly hoping a facade of kindness would lure out someone who would be receptive.
Sabrina remered him as slightly discortious, who master is a coward. Stall, him try find out what he wants.Also ask him how is master is, darth howl Sabrina then asked the nikto, Could we destroy that ship, if need in short order? she was not beyond petty revenge.

icecreampants
04.08.2013 , 05:39 PM | #1650
Their forces are to weakened from this effort to follow us at this point in time. he said as the navigator turned the dreadnought away from the imperial fleet and jumped to hyperspace heading towards Markos's base of operations.

Nerken had finished a report of the incident onboard Ravvoks flagship after filing it in the fleets computer system he decided to go check on Jotunheims status in the medbay.

A tech removed Jots damaged and bloody armor and clothing and set him inside the Kolto tank activating it causing the green fluid to be pumped into the tank.

Ravna stepped aboard the elevator pressing several buttons the doors closed taking her and Rafeesh upwards towards the command deck where Hadock was busily coordinating his fleets victory of the Imperials.