Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

JoeyAkamai
03.27.2013 , 10:27 PM | #1591
Nara ran to stayed at Jot's side. Hey. It's me. Nara. Nara tried to hold back tears. She knew she had to stay calm.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
03.27.2013 , 10:41 PM | #1592
Rafeesh fired once or twice, timing them so as to not hit Nal'kesh.

Rafeesh watched what was going on outside. Preparing himself for the battle to come.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
03.27.2013 , 10:44 PM | #1593
Hey... you... What's the long face for? Jot said barely keeping his eyes open every word was a struggle for him to say through the pain he was experiencing.

Bird_of_Thunder
03.28.2013 , 12:44 PM | #1594
Ravvok's Fury-class interceptor took off from the battle as the remainder of the hijacked ship hit the flagship. The Imperial fleet's flagship began exploding bit by bit at a slow rate. Ravvok gripped the controls and went in to see what he could do. That Jedi and her friends would escape, Ravvok thought, so he waited for the shuttle in a secluded part of the debris.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
03.29.2013 , 07:25 AM | #1595
As sofia fury docked on the belsavis orbital, she quickly departed and fury then took back of to look for the fleet. Sofia head to shuttle bay, and then took shuttle to the surface. The shuttle ride was swift and no problems, and soon arriaved at the imperial shuttle port near the minimum security area. She new she had to find some nikto, help guide her to this machine. She began asking around, soon came across a helpfull, but dull wited private who told her Yes they have a base in high security, part of the planet I belive they had dealing with Lord Kallig, if that helps. Sofia nodded, and then took a speeder to nearby outpost.
Their she began to travel to the nikto base, she was trying to stayout of the way of the conflict round the planet. After a while of avoiding escaped prisoner`s and republic patrols, she finaly made it to the nikto base. Where they where going through some alien tech, you could hear them talking about the crazy tech they had found. Sofia made a slight coughing noise to be noticed, the lead nikto turned towards her he looked pleased. Another sith, to help us get crazy new tech? sofia smiled and gave slight nod, and then said I belive you helped Lord Kallig, to find a machine called mother? The nikto grinned Yes, it gave loads of carzy reading off the scale another nikto grined and added WE built new scale and it was off that too, crazy crazy tech indeed. Sofia asked politly Where was this machine, may I ask? The nikto then asked What do we get in return? Sofia wonder for a sec then said Well the people who built that machine, have a fleet near here. Have guess who is looking for it know, that`s right it me. If you help me, you can have look at it. The nikto beamed with excitment Deal he said without a moment hesitation, he then praticaly dragged sofia to map. Their he pointed to location to where Lord Kallig, had found the machine. Sofia left them a comms device, incase they need to contact her. She then set off, to find the machine called mother.

JoeyAkamai
03.29.2013 , 10:26 PM | #1596
Shh. Don't speak. You'll....you'll need the energy. Nara hated seeing Jot in pain.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
03.30.2013 , 02:10 AM | #1597
Nerken along with Corin and the others managed to lift Jot and carry him gently to the shuttle setting him towards the front, they then all sat down in the rear of the ship leaving room for Nerken and Nara to treat him. The shuttle door closed and the pilot lifted off from the hangar as it was being ripped apart, narrowly escaping certain death she set a course for the battered republic and mandalorian fleets.

Jot smiled at Nara wincing in pain as he tried to speak again. I... I... yet no matter how hard he tried no more than that would come out the pain was simply to great for him to manage. Nerken continued his work once he was situated onboard the shuttle he grabbed a full first aid kit and set it out next to him. He sorted through it rather frantically looking for certain items.

Nal'kesh quickly dispatched the remaining guards as he moved towards the elevator, waiting once he was on it for the others to join him.

Bird_of_Thunder
03.30.2013 , 09:36 AM | #1598
Ravvok saw the shuttle escape and began pursuit, guns blazing to try and bring down the Jedi and her team. He opened fire on the Republic team, which hadn't gotten far at all, and knew he had to use every trick up his sleeve to bring them down.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
03.30.2013 , 11:31 AM | #1599
Rafeesh got on and waited for the elevator.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
03.30.2013 , 12:01 PM | #1600
Sofia finaly made it to location of the machine called mother, their she entered a cavarn and found the machine. As she entered the machine holding place, an image of a rakatar woman came into veiw. It then spoke to sofia,Child what have you come here for, my I ask? sofia responed I been told to, bring this holocron and this hair brush to you. The spirt in the holocron, said you can make me powerfull if I do this. the hologram looked puzzled, and then said Then child, put holocron and hair brush into that chamber. Though I am unsure how it can make you powerfull, though I love all my children so I will try. Sofia complied, and took the items to the chamber. Then the machine went into overdrive, power of any scale etheir side new. The process took roughly an hour, then a young woman apeared from the chamber. The woman looked liked the woman from holocron, apart from this one had no clothes. As she emerged from the smoke, she looked at sofia and the hologram, and smiled and said Thank you, you have rebuilt me. My name is lord sabrina, and I have need further need of you aprentice. Sofia looked in atonishment and said You do realise you have clothes my`lord, also I am darth vergas apprentice not your`s! Sabrina replied yes, that one need`s I have of you. Belsavis is too cold to go out with out clothes, other is I need to contact your master and my former master. Sabrina was aware that sofia, owned her powerbase know. Though sofia was unaware this was going to be an issue, though it was. Mother then pointed behind sabrina and said I made some robes for you, from that where inpicted on the holocron. Sabrina smiled and bowed, and then said Thank you, mother. She then went and and got dressed, then her and sofia left heading back to the nikto.