Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

JoeyAkamai
03.24.2013 , 10:02 PM | #1581
Jot! Nara jumped over and ran to the body of Jot on the ground. Jot! She frantically looked at the wound. Someone get a medic!
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
03.24.2013 , 10:25 PM | #1582
Just concerned is all.

Nerken rushed to his fallen comrade kneeling next to him. You idiot! Why'd you have to get shot too! he yelled turning Jot over checking him for a pulse. He's alive... Barely has a pulse.. Nerken reached into his coat pulling out an assortment of needles and medicine packs. He looked over at Nara as he grabbed an auto injector. Don't sit there help! he said as he jabbed Jot in the chest with the needle pumping him full of prototype kolto gel meant to assist in alleviating pain and closing sealing wounds. Jot begun coughing up blood as Nerken continued his work.

Nal'kesh stood up silently as he walked to the ships cargo bay he pressed a button summoning on of his droids to his side. I am ready for your orders Master. the droid said blankly. Open me a hole in the hull of the ship use a sonic charge if you have to. the droid saluted as it walked towards the ships air lock grabbing a rather large satchel from a corner of the freighter. As you wish master I will await your signal. The droid then exited the ship through the air lock as Nal'kesh returned to his seat lifting the ship from it's position and moving to a safe distance he then gave the droid the signal and seconds later the droid detonated the satchel full of sonic charges ripping a hole in the side of the ship Nal'kesh then docked over the hole sealing it with his ship he beckoned the others to follow him as he opened the cargo bay door and jumped into the ship.

JoeyAkamai
03.25.2013 , 12:32 AM | #1583
He's not an idiot! Nara yelled at Nerken. Tell me what to do. She looked at Jot, tears forming in her eyes.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

Bird_of_Thunder
03.25.2013 , 04:44 PM | #1584
Ravvok was about to retort when his comlink buzzed. What is it now?! he questioned. My lord, the commandeered ship is nearing our flagship. I suggest a retreat the captain explained. Ravvok growled and hung up, then used the Force to throw a few boxes and crates at the enemies. Ravvok Force-sprinted to a secret hangar and boarded his Fury interceptor.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
03.25.2013 , 06:49 PM | #1585
If you say so, if you feel something wrong let me know.

Rafeesh leaped into the ship soon after Nal'kesh. Pulling his gun from its holster he prepared to shoot.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
03.25.2013 , 10:10 PM | #1586
Keep calm first off. Second we need to get him to the shuttle and into cover. After that I can try and stabilize him more until we can get back to an allied ship. I need you to keep him awake. Do what ever you have to just keep him awake. Nerken said applying more kolto to Jots wound as the prototype injection slowly sealed the wound up. Nerken then stood up rubbing the rather gastly mixture of blood and kolto gel onto his pants. As he motioned Corin to come over and the others to come help him lift Jot up. All the while Jot was barely breathing his eyes half shut he could barely recognize what was going on and every sound was muffled.

Kregan deflected the crates away from her comrades deciding to give the order to fall back she walked towards the others returning her robes to their normal neat posistions and hanging her lightsaber on her belt. We should get going there is little time to waste.

Nal'kesh walked quietly through the wreckage noting that any of the crew who had been caught in the blast had been sucked away into space before he had docked his freighter over the hole sealing it tightly. He walked towards a door igniting his light saber and begun cutting it open. Now if my memory of Imperial warship schematics serves me right then this should lead us to a central elevator room which will in turn ferry us up to the bridge. Correct? he asked the woman who had been quietly following the two through the debris. Yes sir... It should be... she said quietly.

Ravna walked aboard the shuttle and awaited Rafeesh before informing the pilot to take off.

MdLogan
03.25.2013 , 11:19 PM | #1587
If the security forces are doing their job, then we should expect a squad of troops on that elevator.

Rafeesh followed, he was prepared for a large battle.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
03.26.2013 , 07:21 AM | #1588
Both Zarron and Aran walked over to the rest of the group. That sith got away. As much as I want to go after him we should all retreat. This mission is costing us more and more by the minute.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
03.26.2013 , 08:13 AM | #1589
Sofia spent many hours studying the holocron, eventualy she opened it. She saw image of a woman dressed in red robe, with blue eyes and brown hair and braid coming down. It spoke to her I will impart some vital knoweldge to you, down in belsavis their is a machine called mother. Take me their, and I will show you how to become more powerfull. Than darth vergas, or even darth barras! Sofia replied how will you do this? The woman replied The machine can rebuild you, and make you stronger it was made by the rakarta. Take the hair brush with you, as well as this holocron and I will show how to be rebuilt!
Then hololcron closed, sofia was intrugied how was this going to be possible. She put the items in her bag, and told captain markus Dock with the belsavis, orbital station then carry on your scans for the fleet. Markus nodded. He then made his way, to the orbital.

icecreampants
03.27.2013 , 07:45 PM | #1590
I was planning on that. Nal'kesh said as he knocked the door down and jumped in to the room his saber whirling about him as he cut through several guards.

Ravna leaned back as the shuttle took off heading towards a small group of cruisers and destroyers bound to reinforce Mandalore. She closed her eyes drifting off to sleep once more.

Kregan pointed over at Jotunheim Get him to the shuttle quickly everyone else ensure their safety before boarding.