Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

JoeyAkamai
03.23.2013 , 11:25 PM | #1571
Doesn't mean he doesn't intimidate others! You know he's harmless. Nara quickly whipped out her blaster and shot someone only a few feet away from her.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
03.24.2013 , 12:02 AM | #1572
I'm quite sure of that! Jot said standing up and opening fire on another wave of troops. Corin leapt from behind the barricade charging them head on slashing through as many as she could.

JoeyAkamai
03.24.2013 , 12:10 AM | #1573
Nara pulled the trigger on her rifle, but no shot came. She quickly checked her cartridge. Empty. She pulled out her blaster and fired with it, taking care to take as many out with one shot. How much longer will this fight go on?
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

Bird_of_Thunder
03.24.2013 , 12:11 AM | #1574
Ravvok blocked the blow and swerved in for another round of flurry. Yet the dark side is strongest. Give in to your hate of my kind; let if fuel your emotion and combat prowess. It will empower you like never before!
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
03.24.2013 , 01:01 AM | #1575
We enter the battle, help secure Hadock's vessel. Then continue on into the boarding parties if possible. What do you think? He finished.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
03.24.2013 , 02:33 AM | #1576
Sofia finaly came out hyperspace, above belsavis she then got the crew to begin scanning the area. She was after the fleet, or was it just a wild goose chase. As she waited for the plimanry scans, some thing was calling to her from her room. She began looking for it, she found a small holocron. She began to study it, trying to find how to open it.....

icecreampants
03.24.2013 , 07:23 PM | #1577
I hold no hatred for your kind sith. Only pity that you are so incredibly blind to your own arrogance. Kregan said flipping away from Ravvoks attacks.

Sounds like a plan.... Ravna said walking towards a shuttle. Her thoughts slowly spinning in her head as she worried about the ongoing battle.

Jot stood in the middle of the room near the shuttle exhausted. Why... Must they... Keep... Coming. he said taking cover as more troopers entered the hangar through an elevator. Suddenly an idea dawned upon him. Nerken! Blow the elevator to kingdom come with a grenade! That'll keep the enemy away for a while! he yelled. Nerken responded swiftly, rushing across the room throwing a grenade into the still open elevator and then rolling for cover as it exploded.

Nal'kesh approached the dreadnought the woman had indicated setting down next to the ships bridge, the freighter still stealthed. All right the plan here is simple. We're gonna kill everyone on the bridge and seal it off from the rest of the ship. Once that is done we are going to open all the airlocks killing all the other crew members. Once that is done we takte this ship out of here quickly before the Empire knows what has happened.

Hadock over looked the chaotic battle field. Though his ships were battered they were still holding together and were evenly matched with the imperial forces.

JoeyAkamai
03.24.2013 , 07:37 PM | #1578
Good thinking Jot! Nara complemented.

icecreampants
03.24.2013 , 08:37 PM | #1579
Jot smiled standing up he begun walking over to the barricade where Nara was. As he approached it a single loud blaster shot came from the other side of the hangar striking Jot in his back forcing him to fall over. A Imperial Marine let out a loud laugh shortly before he was killed by Nerken.

MdLogan
03.24.2013 , 09:15 PM | #1580
What is the matter? Rafeesh asked concerned.

It is a good plan.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.