Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

JoeyAkamai
03.21.2013 , 11:31 PM | #1551
Sorry.......about that.... Nara whispered.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
03.21.2013 , 11:33 PM | #1552
Thank you. I am sorry that we pushed so hard. He said before following Ravna. Are you okay?

I trust you. Just wondering why such a weapon would be so well known when a security breach, such as this one, may lead to the capture of the ship, such as we are now doing.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
03.22.2013 , 05:41 PM | #1553
Sorry for what? he said setting her down gently as he reached for an auto-injector filled with several types of painkillers. Hold still. he said as he jabbed the needle into her arm. The sounds from the room around him faded as he begun to focus solely on Nara and maintaining her well being he continued rummaging through his gear for kolto packs and bandages.. Nerken was now kneeling behind the boxes panting heavily as the heat from his blaster pistols slowly dissipated, The once charging Marine squad now scattered , dead across the floor.

I'm fine. Ravna said as she walked towards the hangar deck.

Higher ups figured the likelihood of success in such an operation was relatively slim. But it is also rather heavily guarded. Perhaps that is why the loose lips.

JoeyAkamai
03.22.2013 , 06:15 PM | #1554
For getting shot. Nara flinched at the needle.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
03.22.2013 , 06:15 PM | #1555
Okay. Any plans, strategies I mean?

Hmm. He simply replied.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
03.22.2013 , 07:08 PM | #1556
It's okay just... Be more careful. Jot said opening a pack of Kolto gel and applying it to Nara's wound before wrapping a bandage around her shoulder. Please. he said quietly.

Ravna walked slower now running her fingers through her hair. Not really...

Bird_of_Thunder
03.22.2013 , 07:52 PM | #1557
Ravvok halted his barrage and rushed back into saber combat. He knew it was time for an attempt to turn the tide. All this talk of threats and challenges? What a perfect Sith you could be he taunted Kregan as he slashed from two different directions with his sabers.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

JoeyAkamai
03.22.2013 , 10:43 PM | #1558
But then this wouldn't be fun. But I will be more careful. Nara agreed.

MdLogan
03.23.2013 , 12:12 AM | #1559
Oh.... Well let's think this through. We will be with the reinforcements I assume, so that will need a strategy of its own. He started, hoping that Ravna would come up with something. He was producing a plan, but thought that Ravna's plan may be better.

icecreampants
03.23.2013 , 07:43 PM | #1560
Ha! You really are a bold one sith! Suggesting preposterous idea Kregan said swiftly blocking Ravvoks attack.

I know. Jot said as he gently helped Nara to her feet.

Ravna stayed silent as they made their way through the space station waiting for Rafeesh to finish explaining his strategy since she currently had none.