Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

Bird_of_Thunder
03.19.2013 , 08:19 PM | #1541
Ravvok Force-pushed the rocket back at Zarron and dismissed the man as a simple bounty hunter. The Sith instead engaged the Jedi (Kregan) in single combat
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
03.19.2013 , 09:53 PM | #1542
Your arrogance will be your downfall sith. Kregan said twirling her saber staff effortlessly around her its orange blade whirring as it cut through the air. You would do wise to not make the same mistake dozens of other sith have made their encounters with me.

The commander seemed rather agitated as he responded. We know of the current risks involved however we are fighting a war here. Lives will be lost regardless it is my duty to ensure as few as possible are lost. Mandalore will no doubt be fine! Now if you do not mind I have important decisions to make.
Ravna stood silent quaking with anger as the commander turned to walk away.

Nal'kesh returned his focus to the task at hand as the ship destroyed many ships in its wake scattering and demoralizing the Imperial fleet. Now my pet, which ship is it? he asked the woman who had sulked down in a corner trying to go unnoticed. She stood up looking over the devastation left by her and Nal'kesh's actions. That dreadnought over there sir... The one defended by those cruisers. she pointed indicating a decently guarded dreadnought seperate from the others, guarded by a small number of cruisers. Then let us make haste, such a tool will benefit the powers at be greatly.
he said maneuvering towards the dreadnought.

Jot and Nerkenhad knocked over several crates and taken up a defensive position for the others to fall back to if they were wounded. Nerken grinned as a squad of troops rushed towards them. So you mindless dogs have come to die eh?! he opened fire on them as they charged and begun to fire on him. Corin rushed towards one of the men grabbing him with the force and tossing him towards a charging sith warrior.

Bird_of_Thunder
03.19.2013 , 10:29 PM | #1543
Ravvok put down a skillful deflection with one saber and little effort. So confident, aren't you Jedi? You will not leave this system unscathed if I have anything to say about it the Sith Lord said as he came for a counterattack with his second lightsaber
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
03.19.2013 , 10:39 PM | #1544
Kregan easily blocked Ravvoks first saber, she waited for the perfect moment when Ravvoks swung his second blade to let loose a force push at Ravvok, acrobatically flipping away from him in the process. Confident? Perhaps. But not foolish. She then rushed in towards him with force speed slashing precisely at Ravvok, eagerly awaiting a counter attack.

MdLogan
03.19.2013 , 11:13 PM | #1545
Rafeesh moved forward and stepped in front of the commander, stopping him from going on.There is trouble and Mandalore needs help. At least send two battle cruisers and a destroyer. He almost begged, though his voice stayed strong and steady.

How did you come by this information? Just curious. He asked the woman.

Graal was in the medbay, not by his choice, having his arm fixed up. He was still wanting to get back to the bridge and help. Try to help out and end up in the medbay. Come on hurry up doc, He said to the droid, which didn't respond.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
03.20.2013 , 04:34 PM | #1546
Zarron dodged the rocket that was sent back at him. He was angered by the fact that the sith didn't take him seriously. Though he decided to wait and see how Kregan would fair against the sith before he would attack.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
03.21.2013 , 01:42 AM | #1547
Sofia finally got starport on tattoine, where she was greated by a holocoms from her captain on pirate colony. My`lord, I have infomation on the where abouts of the revier`s fleet. They where travaling at sub-light speed near belsavis, I have been trying to contact you my`lord but you been other wised enguaged. Sofia smiled, this was good news.That is captain tibirus, I shall go their know. She immediatly relayed the message to her master, and head to belsavis to scan for traces of the fleet.

Bird_of_Thunder
03.21.2013 , 07:47 PM | #1548
Ravvok was knocked back a bit, and barely had time to deflect the slash. He doubled back from Kregan and let loose a barrage of Force lightning. He tapped into his Lignan crystal's power, turning his blue lightning to purple and giving it more powerful force.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

JoeyAkamai
03.21.2013 , 10:36 PM | #1549
Nara crouched beside Jot. She had her sniper rifle out and was shooting down troops one at a time. I'll admit, I was expecting more of a challenge.
Just as Nara finished her sentence, a shot hit her in the shoulder. She groaned as she fell backward.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
03.21.2013 , 11:26 PM | #1550
Kregan absorbed the force lightning with her lightsaber, though it pushed her back. as she absorbed the blast Is that all you are capable of sith? she taunted as she slowly begun walking towards Ravvok her lightsaber still absorbing the lightning.

Hadock saw the opportunity posed by the imperial ship crashing through a good portion of its allies ships. All cruisers break defensive formations! Seize this opportunity now while they are disoriented! Attack! the remaining ships opened fire with their turbo lasers and missiles causing further chaos among their ranks.

Fine. But no more than that will be deployed until we know what we are up against. the commander, annoyed and tired, finally submitted. Ravna's anger slowly waned as she walked out of the room trying her best to now focus on the task at hand.

It is no secret among our forces of it's existence. What you do not trust me?
the woman asked timidly.

Jot turned to reply to Nara only to see her knocked back by a blaster shot. He rushed to her catching her before she hit the ground.Nara! Are you alright? he yelled concern ad distress filling his voice. Nerken saw what had happened but did not move from his position as he was trying to keep a squad of approaching Marines at bay. Hurry and tend to her wounds I'll keep these guys off as long as I can! he set his rifle down pulling out a set of matched blaster pistols from beneath his coat and begun to savagely shoot into the squad slowing their advance to a crawl.

Corin had dispatched a sith warrior and was now focused on keeping the others safe as possible while Kregan and the Sith lord fought their duel.