Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

icecreampants
03.16.2013 , 09:58 PM | #1521
Ravna turned walking towards the door. Well then lets get to it. Lives are at stake. she said in a rushed tone.

Your concerns are noted. Nal'kesh said as they reached the maintenance hatch. Lets get going we don't have much time left to sit onboard this thing before it becomes a missile.

Hadocks forces were weakening it was becoming apparent that the ships he had were going to be decimated unless something changed soon.Divert all power to sheilds keep the enemy at bay hold out as long as we can!

Then we only have one option... We'll have to take him out... Any suggestions for how approach that task?

I'm sure you can handle this Nara. Jot said smiling.

JoeyAkamai
03.16.2013 , 10:07 PM | #1522
Not without you of course. Nara smiled back. She carefully placed her gun back where it should be.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
03.16.2013 , 10:28 PM | #1523
Wouldn't have it any other way. Jot said sitting back in his seat waitng for the others onboard the shuttle to come up with a plan of attack

MdLogan
03.16.2013 , 11:49 PM | #1524
Yes, speed is our ally, time is our enemy. He followed swiftly.'

I am always ready. He got into the ship.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Lucifersfinest
03.17.2013 , 02:21 AM | #1525
"It would be a honor to help her my lord, I prefer action over words, so I hope she's not a political figure?" Nar smiled slightly,
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

legolegion
03.17.2013 , 03:32 AM | #1526
Sofia liked the idea of becoming a political figure, that was where true power was. Though it had to be gained through strength, sofia then turned to her master and waited for him to reply.

ToEasy
03.17.2013 , 08:11 AM | #1527
I can take him out, or at the very least stop distract him. All I need is to know which ship he is on. said Zarron.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
03.17.2013 , 12:11 PM | #1528
No, she is not. He then turned his attention to Sofia, Apprentice, thought you are still only an apprentice, I would suggest you start creating a power base. To that end, I am giving authority of the power base created by my previous apprentice. I took over the beginnings of it, but now you should begin trying to build your own. I would suggest starting on Imperial planets, and try to gain contacts withing the Empire before making contacts outside the Empire.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
03.17.2013 , 01:28 PM | #1529
sofia grined form ear to ear at the news, though she was concerned why he was giving up so much power to her. She bowed politly, and then said Thank you, master. She then looked at nar, as to say we should leave. She was going ask why, she let the jedi live.

Bird_of_Thunder
03.17.2013 , 02:29 PM | #1530
This was it. The final push was in motion as Ravvok pushed his forces in an all-out ploy for victory. He focused inward and directed his ships to unleash everything they had, and that's exactly what the Imperial fleet did. All of their firepower was put out and they began hammering down for a final grasp to victory.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>