Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

MdLogan
03.15.2013 , 04:51 PM | #1511
No. He will be placed in prison under my protection. He will remain there until the end of the war or until he sees and embraces the truth within the dark side.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Lucifersfinest
03.15.2013 , 04:57 PM | #1512
Nar stood still for a moment, thinking over her options, then Baigenn appeared, "Kill him Nar, he tried to kill you, its only fair he suffers the same fate," Nar shook her head at him, then put her saber on her side, "I....I wish to spare him my lord,"
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

legolegion
03.15.2013 , 05:18 PM | #1513
Sofia droped her head down, she was kinda disapointed in nar. The jedi hunted her down, and tried to kill her and she spared him.

MdLogan
03.15.2013 , 05:32 PM | #1514
Okay then. Tell me Nar what do you plan on doing now? Letting the Jedi matter drop for a moment.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Lucifersfinest
03.15.2013 , 06:23 PM | #1515
"I'm...I'm not sure my lord,"

icecreampants
03.15.2013 , 08:52 PM | #1516
Ravna thought deeply for a few minutes knowing her decision would affect the out come of the battle. We should go... Perhaps we will be of some use. she said softly. Perhaps we should bring friends... To turn the tide in our favor hmm?

She may prove useful to us if kept alive. She seems to value life over loyalty. Nal'kesh said smiling as he walked towards the ship. The woman quietly followed.

The cruiser successfully pulled the shuttle into it's hangar bay and begun falling back into formation with the other ships

MdLogan
03.15.2013 , 11:13 PM | #1517
That would be a good idea, yes.

She is more slippery than a Hutt, she will turn on you as quickly as she did her fellows. He said in warning.

The pilot opened the ramp and exited, making sure Graal was okay.

If you wish you may stay in my services until you are ready. I will provide everything you need while you are with us. He offered.

JoeyAkamai
03.15.2013 , 11:49 PM | #1518
Nothing a little gun-power can't do. Nara pulled out her sniper rifle.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

Lucifersfinest
03.16.2013 , 08:25 PM | #1519
"Thank you my lord, I'll gladly stay here, I don't have any where else to go, and I'll pay for my bed and board, however I can,"

MdLogan
03.16.2013 , 09:44 PM | #1520
If you will, then you may help my apprentice as she has missions she will have in the future.