Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

Lucifersfinest
03.10.2013 , 09:48 AM | #1451
Sylan started to cough as he lost his breath, but tried his best to stay in control, "Look at you sith! you gave me no chance for reason! as soon as I arrived you attacked! your a tool to it all and you know it!"
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

legolegion
03.10.2013 , 11:18 AM | #1452
Ha say`s you, you enter imperial base that is act of aggresion. You threaten nar saying she must die, another act of aggresion. These are your words and deeds jedi, you are the aggressor not I. Just like all jedi, you hide behind your lies! Sofia then tried, unlock her blade and take of his head.

Lucifersfinest
03.10.2013 , 11:44 AM | #1453
Sylan Dodged the siths attack, then tried to kick her chest, he then used the force to make the impact better, hoping to send her against the wall,

Nar stayed against the wall, more concerned for the bystanders then anything,

legolegion
03.10.2013 , 12:08 PM | #1454
Sofia was kicked to the floor, she winced as she landed she waited to block his follow up blow......

Lucifersfinest
03.10.2013 , 12:16 PM | #1455
Sylan just held one end of his saber staff at the sith, then force gripped Nar.

Nar panicked as she was gripped, she threw her saber it barely hit the jedi, he dropped her, then ran at her, Nar force pushed the desk towards him, it hit him full on, she then pinned him against the wall,

legolegion
03.10.2013 , 12:20 PM | #1456
As the jedi pointed his staff at sofia, sofia smiled as she lite up the other end stright at the jedi. The was no way he would see it coming, and he could loose his arm......

Lucifersfinest
03.10.2013 , 12:25 PM | #1457
Sylan yelled with pain as Sabrina cut his arm, he stood there, in shock, then yelled again as Nar threw her saber, he then was pinned up against the wall, half-awake, he used his open arm to signal his SOS, trying to call in any near-by help. it may be too late for him, but not too late to stop them,

legolegion
03.10.2013 , 02:07 PM | #1458
Sofia began to choke him, she was out knock him out. So her master would have the pleasure, of his company and may gain some his secreats.....

Lucifersfinest
03.10.2013 , 02:27 PM | #1459
Sylan seemed to struggle for a moment, then passed out and slumped against the desk,

Nar looked at the jedi, shocked "He's right you know"

Kriegus continued to watch in awe as they fought, "What now my lord?"

Favalia ran up to the jedi and moved the desk and began to make sure he was all right,

legolegion
03.10.2013 , 02:34 PM | #1460
Quote: Originally Posted by Lucifersfinest View Post
"I'm sorry to say this Nar, but you must die, you have fallen from the path of the light, and I must stop you from going too far to the dark," Sylan ignited his saber, going into a defensive stance, not wanting to let the two through the door,
ooc just qouting that bit for refrreance

Sofia looked at nar, and said Right about what, he came in here threatend your life. He attacked us, and we are taking him to my master. He will decide, his fate. She then turned to medic, looked at her and said Drug him, so he does not wake up. Sofia then took his lightsaber, and then asked Actualy, what are doing here medic?