Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

Lucifersfinest
03.10.2013 , 02:44 AM | #1441
"OK then," Nar and the sith, set off for the governors office,

Sylan walked through the crowds, he turned his breathalyzer on, making sure the air he breathed was clean, his first plan was to contact the governor, and see if he had done anything involving the fallen jedi,
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

legolegion
03.10.2013 , 02:56 AM | #1442
Sofia entered the govonur`s office, it was guard by sith troops which gace respectfull bow as she passed. None of them stoped her walking stright through, to the govounr`s office. She entered and then looked at him, and then spoke Govonour kerigus I am here to tell you in private, step on my toes again in public and that will be your last day. Do you understand, I can not have you questioning me in public anymore Sofia waited for a reply from the man, who obvoisly does not know his place.

Lucifersfinest
03.10.2013 , 03:03 AM | #1443
Krigeus looked at her, "I'm, I'm sorry my lord, it was the artifact, not me, I can swear that,"

Favalia turned and looked at the sith, surprised at her arrival, she seemed to flinch a bit, she had never met a sith in real life, but from what she has heard they were viscous and cold beings

Sylan arrived at the governors office and saw the speeder he entered the building, after knocking the guards unconscious, he walked into the room, and tried to sound as innocent as possible."Nara'tris?"

Nar turned towards the man, un-aware of what the man is capable of,

legolegion
03.10.2013 , 03:08 AM | #1444
Sofia grabed her saberstaff as jedi walked in, then asked What are you doing in an imperial settlement, jedi? Sofia considered the jedi dangrous and cold blood killer`s, who justified everything with their code. A doctrine what preaches peace, but they never obey that bit. When comes to their enemies, and people who follow them.

Lucifersfinest
03.10.2013 , 03:15 AM | #1445
Sylan grabbed his saber as well, "I should ask Nar the same question,"

Favalia backed away from the two, not wanting to lose a arm from a missed saber hit,

legolegion
03.10.2013 , 03:18 AM | #1446
Nar has joined the empire, and is under my master protection. So you can leave, with your vendetta against her. Sofia then asked So what have you done to our guards, to get way.

Lucifersfinest
03.10.2013 , 03:21 AM | #1447
"I'm sorry to say this Nar, but you must die, you have fallen from the path of the light, and I must stop you from going too far to the dark," Sylan ignited his saber, going into a defensive stance, not wanting to let the two through the door,

legolegion
03.10.2013 , 03:27 AM | #1448
Sofia lite up her saberstaff, but only one end and said Typical homocidal jedi, see what I was saying nar about them before. Sofia then began to attack, she lept at him with the light saber pointing directly at him.

Lucifersfinest
03.10.2013 , 03:29 AM | #1449
Sylan blocked her attack, "I'm not homicidal, I'm saving her from a life involving becoming a tool to your emotions," Sylan then force pushed Nar into the wall behind her,

Nar was shot back against the wall, momentarily stunning her, she then stood and ignited her blades, but did not attack,

legolegion
03.10.2013 , 03:36 AM | #1450
Sofia repiled She not a tool to my empotions, she is only answerable to her own. As she spoke sofia tried to lock blade`s with jedi, and then went to knee him.