Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

JoeyAkamai
03.09.2013 , 08:17 PM | #1431
Thanks. Nara carefully took it, looked over it, and just as carefully placed it in one of her many pockets.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
03.09.2013 , 08:19 PM | #1432
The fleet took a defensive position, keeping any enemy ships from getting behind it.

Okay. He said, before jumping into the ship, staying by the walls.

Rafeesh sat down on a chair. He put his head in his hands before speaking, I have been looking forward, toward what must be done. And I feel that I am lost. The future holds so much, yet one outcome must be accomplished or all else will fail.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
03.09.2013 , 09:14 PM | #1433
Ravna sat next to Rafeesh throwing an arm over his shoulders What do you mean? Wha are you talking about?

So... You wanted to know what I had planned earlier right? Jot asked quietly.

Nal'kesh entered the ship quietly meeting up with Rafeesh. Allrght which way do you wanna go?

MdLogan
03.09.2013 , 09:31 PM | #1434
We should head to the engines, or the bridge. Which would you prefer? One is going to be a slaughter while the other will be a more technical time.

The future, I was sent back to do a task. I was only recently given this enlightenment, and now I fear, for the decisions I may make will change the galaxy for better or worse.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
03.09.2013 , 09:39 PM | #1435
Of course. Nara took her seat belt off, ignoring all dangers. It was rubbing a bit too hard.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
03.09.2013 , 09:58 PM | #1436
Jot smiled leaning close and whispering into Nara's ear.I'm thinking.. You me a nice warm beach somewhere on a nice long vacation. Or maybe somewhere a bit more exciting if you would prefer that. he said anticipating her answer.

Ravna stared silently at him she didn't quite know what to say. Whatever it is that you have to do... I will be right beside you...

There is a higher risk of detection if we do go for the bridge... The engine room should be our target... You take point.

JoeyAkamai
03.09.2013 , 10:16 PM | #1437
Nara looked at Jot, amusement in her eyes. So you won't tell me your plans unless I bribe you, but you tell me if you give me something?

icecreampants
03.09.2013 , 10:37 PM | #1438
It just felt wrong taunting you about it Jeez! I was actually kind of excited about it myself... Too excited to keep it from you. Jot said half smiling.

JoeyAkamai
03.09.2013 , 11:20 PM | #1439
Well. That is a hard decision. It would be nice for a change of pace. But it's always been fun on the run. Nara pretended to be thinking hard. Why don't we go to a beach, then cause some havoc. Then we'll get both!

MdLogan
03.09.2013 , 11:38 PM | #1440
Alright. He began moving towards the engine rooms. He was only a shadow to most eyes, something seen, yet not paid attention to.

That is the problem. From what I guess, it is all based on decision. What if the wrong one is made? What if having you by my side at the confrontation is not the right decision, then I would keep you safe from afar. But what if having you safe is the wrong decision and it plays you into the hands of the Shadow. I couldn't bear it again. And what if this decision does not change the outcome, then the dilemma is unnecessary. But how am I supposed to know? He said, then asking aloud, though to no one in particular, Is the galaxy worth losing the one person you love most? He looked up as if the answer would hide forever.