Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

Lucifersfinest
03.09.2013 , 01:15 PM | #1421
Nar nodded and set out for the governors office,

Kriegus paced inside of his office, wondering how he could be stupid enough to confront the sith, "The artifact, it must have been that," he sat down, wondering how in the world he would explain it to the sith,

Favalia Went into the governors office, "Sir, we know have thirty dead, and twelve infected," Favalia adjusted her glasses she normally wouldn't have did formalities, but she was exhausted, this pandemic was going not going down easily, every time they thought they had it, it emerged again,

Sylan walked from the space port, he had heard rumors of a fallen jedi on tatooine, he had shown up to check it out, he also heard of a pandemic happening hear as well, thanks to the jedi, he needed to find her fast before she did any more serious damage,
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

Bird_of_Thunder
03.09.2013 , 03:57 PM | #1422
Hold your ground when the Sith come through. Perhaps they'll see our reason Master Autrillius said as the two orange lightsabers and one purple lightsaber finished cutting the door down. In stepped two figures: One clad in black with a cloak and hood, as well as a rebreather. He appeared human, and Master Autrillius saw a hint of red tattoo on the man's face. The other was clearly a Sith pureblood and wore metallic, robotic grey armor. He had no tattoos, but jewelry all around his face. What do you want, Sith? Master Autrillius asked. To see you Jedi cold on the ground and in pain like no one else has ever felt the hooded figure spoke coldly. You see Master? They will not listen to reason! the knight yelled, charging in. The pureblood engaged him as the hooded man swiftly tossed his sabers towards the padawans. They couldn't raise defense in time, and were cut down. The sabers came back, and the hooded figure engaged Master Autrillius.

Ravvok and his apprentice had the upper hand. The Jedi Master was faltering, and Qymaerus was almost finished with his Jedi knight foe. Ravvok broke another of the Jedi's blocks and Force-choked him. However, the Master used Force-pushed to knock the Sith Lord backwards, but not fully. Qymaerus was about to slay the Jedi knight when the Master threw his saber, which impaled Ravvok's apprentice in the side. Ravvok leapt in and finished the knight, leaving himself against the Jedi. Submit, Jedi! There is no hope for your victory now! Ravvok taunted. I will not falter to you, Sith! You will not live to fight another day! Autrillius roared, engaging. Get mad, Jedi. You die now anyway. Abandon your ideals to slay me Ravvok teased him. Autrillius roared and charged, only to fall on Ravvok's blade seconds later.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
03.09.2013 , 04:43 PM | #1423
Jot smiled handing the Rakghoul to Nara. Here take it. he said kindly

Ravna followed Rafeesh closely until they reached her room worried somewhat at her beloved's sudden change in attitude.

Nal'kesh saw the decoy ship erupt into a fire ball and decimate part of the republic fleet. Well my friend it seems it's time we get started.

MdLogan
03.09.2013 , 05:22 PM | #1424
Rafeesh stepped inside and silently waited, wanting to be sure no one was around, or listening.

Good, ready when you are.

A portion of the Republic fleet was decimated, while a few ships were only debilitated. Graal's ship was heavily damaged, he sent a message to the Mandalorian fleet. While giving orders to his ships. This is Graal, we need your assistance quick! It was a trap, there may still be Jedi, but they weren't on the ship. We've lost parts of our fleet. He turned at this point and yelled for the shields to be raised to maximum, then turned back. Not sure how long we can hold, make it quick. He finished but kept the channel open in case he needed to sent more information. He turned to the communications officer, Tell the other ships to send the fighters and keep them steady. We don't how long we will be without reinforcements. And keep firing, aim at key points on the enemy ships. The officer ran off to send the message.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
03.09.2013 , 05:42 PM | #1425
Sofia smiled and nodded, and then said Let`s go then

Bird_of_Thunder
03.09.2013 , 05:58 PM | #1426
The Empire's first wave engaged the Republic remainders while the bulk of the fleet was on standby. However, Imperial numbers still had more numbers. The commander of wave 1 sent out an order for strategy. Have a quarter of our forces move to the front and have them put full power to their shields. Form ranks behind them, and the rest of the fleet put a majority of their power to the guns. We'll be able to hold like this until Lord Ravvok gives the order for the rest of the waves to fall in.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
03.09.2013 , 06:00 PM | #1427
Hadock received Graals message. We are on our way General! he turned activating the communications system to the rest of the fleet.All ships jump to hyperspace! Strike team prepare for deployment! The entire armada lurched forward into hyper space.

The shuttle pilot heard mandalores orders and prepped the ships engines for flight. Buckle up back there we're about to have some fun! Nerken tensed up sitting upright in his seat. About time...

Nal'kesh quietly moved the stealthed freighter towards an imperial ship. As soon as we get to one of the external maintenance hatches I'll send a droid out to hack it after that we land on top of it and use this ships cargo door to get in undetected. Remember we need to be quiet about all of this.

MdLogan
03.09.2013 , 06:22 PM | #1428
Keep the ships in front of us. Don't let them flank us. Keep full power to shields. Keep three cruisers between our ships, I don't want fighters getting to close. Graal barked out the orders one after another, almost a continual flow of orders were sent out. After a brief break of commanding, Graal spoke under his breath, Just hope they get here in time. Maybe some more of the Republic ships will arrive as well.

I'm not telling anyone. But when you give the signal, I will move out.

Rafeesh saw, and felt, no one, aside from Ravna, nearby. He then waited for her to come in and start. He would answer her questions as truthfully as he could.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
03.09.2013 , 06:44 PM | #1429
Ravvok had returned to the Imperial fleet in the adjacent sector after seeing the ambush was working. Wave 2, engage he ordered, and the next wave jumped to the Cron Drift, leaving half the fleet to go.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
03.09.2013 , 08:02 PM | #1430
Hadocks fleet slowly made the journey through hyperspace it would take a few hours for them to arrive though.

Whats wrong? Ravna said slowly walking over towards Rafeesh.

Nak'kesh slowly maneuvered the freighter over one of the Imperial warships he pressed a button deploying a small droid from one of the ships proton torpedo tubes. The small unassuming droid floated down and hasttily sliced into the ships systems opening the hatch for the others to enter. Nal'kesh quickly sat the stealthed freighter down on the hatch and walked to the rear of the ship. Well... Lets go.