Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

JoeyAkamai
03.08.2013 , 10:57 PM | #1411
Nara couldn't hold back a laugh. If I didn't know that was wood, it would look like a real rackghoul!
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
03.08.2013 , 11:14 PM | #1412
Jot tried to hide his face feeling slightly ashamed. It's hobby i picked up when you were gone. he said quietly.

Ravna looked concerned as Rafeesh spoke... We can go to my room... It;s private enough right?

JoeyAkamai
03.08.2013 , 11:21 PM | #1413
Nara's face was downcast for a bit, but she quickly hid it.Well, you did an excellent job.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
03.08.2013 , 11:23 PM | #1414
That should be. He replied, before beginning to walk towards her room. This would take a long time, to explain what was going on. You've certainly stepped in it this time. He thought to himself.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
03.09.2013 , 02:33 AM | #1415
Quote: Originally Posted by Lucifersfinest View Post
The men looked around, and got on their speeders and left, "This isn't over sith," with that Kriegus left with his squad,

Nar turned towards the sith, a bit awe-inspired, "How did you do that?" Nar limped back over to the speeder with the syringes in hand,
sofia answered The force, neat trick though. she paused, and then asked nar At what point, is he pushing it too far do you think. The govonour that is, he starting to tick me off.

Lucifersfinest
03.09.2013 , 10:49 AM | #1416
"Your telling me that wasn't pushing it too far? he could have killed you!" Baigenn then appeared on the speeder next to her, "That's right Nar, that's considered fun to these people. and now your one of them," before Nar could answer, he just disappeared again
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

legolegion
03.09.2013 , 12:02 PM | #1417
Sofia luaghed as she said, He would not of stood a chance, and if he did he would be killed as well. As the only sith`s what aloud to kill me are, my master and my master`s master. Also anyone else has to be done in such away not to draw their anger, as they would be punished. He is not force user so he would be delt with accordingly. Though you are right, I think I will have to delt with. Sofia did like the idea, but nar was right he is trying to threaten her.

Lucifersfinest
03.09.2013 , 12:48 PM | #1418
Nar ignited the engine, "We could go stop by his office if you like, punish him for threatening your power,"
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

legolegion
03.09.2013 , 12:57 PM | #1419
I no this may sound wrong, but I am not that big on vengence. Though I should have word with him, about his attiude before he reapet`s it again in public. So yes, let`s have a word with him. Sofia smiled, and then relaxed.

Bird_of_Thunder
03.09.2013 , 01:00 PM | #1420
The decoy ship was ready when the Republic came out of hypserspace, and the bombs detonated, creating a massive explosion that would tear the fleet down to half its strength. Ravvok saw on the monitor what was going on, and was pleased how this opened. This advancement put the battle in the Empire's favor, and Ravvok decided it was time to pay a visit the Jedi on board the station. Making his way to a shuttle, Ravvok collected his apprentice, a Sith pureblood named Qymaerus, and made sure all was secure. Then he boarded the shuttle and went to the Cron Drift station.

Jedi Master Donovarr Autrillius, a Togrutan male, stood in the command room of the station. Finally, our allies have come. Get a transmission to whoever is leading that Republic fleet. We need to let them know we're still on our own here he said to a bridge officer. His two padawans and another Jedi knight stood with him on the bridge, waiting hopefully that help would arrive.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>