Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

meanken
01.19.2013 , 09:57 PM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by Duduneco View Post
The Pirate began laughing hysterically, "K-Killing us? That's a good one! Think of that one all by yourself?.." He kept laughing and laughing. The other pirates sooned joined into the laughter.
"my turn" Mean quickly turned on his lightsaber and decaptated one of the pirates, rushing another "NOT SO DAMM FUNNY NOW, IS IT!" zero engaged her jetpack and quickly got away from the pirates, firing missles into their ranks as fast as possable

jimdarkmagic
01.20.2013 , 03:28 AM | #132
stryfe heard blaster fire inside the building whats going on? stryfe mumbled to himself damn we cant wait out here any longer viper we need to get in now alright stryfe she said as they both pulled out their weapons ready to raid the base
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

icecreampants
01.20.2013 , 03:24 PM | #133
Kregan returned to the shuttle with the others plotting a course for the pirates base she lifted off followed by several other shuttles carrying members of shadow company.

Markos laughed. Fine I won' kill you... Yet... Now let us return to the task at hand tell me everything about this man. I have an urge to make him suffer.

Hadock left the meeting room sending a message to Graal to meet him in his private office.

MdLogan
01.20.2013 , 11:54 PM | #134
Well looks like we have only two acolytes left. Quite amusing Frim had one of the easier missions and he dies. Time for the next trial, this one should find out who is the apprentice. For this one, both of you will be racing to get one item of supreme importance. A Star Map, found in a cave. The cave's coordinates are on these datapads. Whoever gets the Star Map first and returns it to me, will be my apprentice. He handed them both datapads before sending them away.

That is dependent upon your goal. If you wish him to suffer then you take a different path than if you were to undo him. Making him suffer is relatively easy, take anything he cares for and continually torture him by pretending to hurt what ever it is. Specifically the Jedi he travels with. She and he are quite infatuated with one another, however I was unable to find out how far they have gone with this feeling.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
01.21.2013 , 12:04 AM | #135
I recall their attraction onboard that blasted station two years ago. He was quite infuriated as I blasted her with lightning. I cannot wait until my plans reach fruition and he watches as all he holds dear fry in front of him. Markos said laughing evilly as the ship exited hyper space.

On Naboo Ravna awoke in Hadocks house. She had been staying there with Rafeesh and Merena on a trip to negotiate more trading rights with a company from Naboo. The meeting had been successful for the most part and now the three were enjoying the final day or so of relaxation before returning to the fleet. She stood up and walked out the room trying to find Rafeesh seeing what he wanted to do for the day.

legolegion
01.21.2013 , 01:51 AM | #136
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Well looks like we have only two acolytes left. Quite amusing Frim had one of the easier missions and he dies. Time for the next trial, this one should find out who is the apprentice. For this one, both of you will be racing to get one item of supreme importance. A Star Map, found in a cave. The cave's coordinates are on these datapads. Whoever gets the Star Map first and returns it to me, will be my apprentice. He handed them both datapads before sending them away.
Sofia and cyclops bowed then head out the door, as they left cyclops turns to sofia and says Now you die, girl! Sofia just shook her head, ran for the speeder. To get a head start, she then set off to the cave.

MdLogan
01.21.2013 , 01:58 AM | #137
That will do well. I can't wait to get started. He said darkly. Lightning curled at his fingertips for a moment, as he remembered his defeat and how much it had cost him when he returned to the Shadow. He looked forward to the ultimate defeat of Rafeesh.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
01.21.2013 , 02:05 AM | #138
Rafeesh was standing outside, watching the sun slowly rise. As he did so, he felt the Force in all the living things, it was so vibrant to him. He had not spent much time just stopping and feeling the things around him, it was nice for him to finally do so. On board ships, the only things that the Force truly flowed through were other beings. But now on a forest planet, he could finally tell what it was really like. This is amazing. Truly fantastic. You never have this on board a ship. Well of course that is unless it is a biological transport ship. Though I haven't been on many of those. He said to himself as he sighed.

jimdarkmagic
01.21.2013 , 03:22 PM | #139
after relaying his plan to his partner stryfe began looking through his scope sizing up the three guards at the entrance while viper made her way to the door with her stealth generator on once shes in position ill take out the gammoreans and lure that droid away he mumbled to himself after a minute of silence viper pulled out her comm unit and made a call to stryfe ok im ready clear the door for me once the message was received stryfe smiled and shot at the two gammoreans killing them both and stood up for the droid to see him and hopefully give chase
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

icecreampants
01.21.2013 , 03:52 PM | #140
Ravna quietly tread through the house ensuring she didn't wake anyone else up. She crept into the kitchen and began to brew some tea before going outside to watch the sunrise. She saw Rafeesh standing quietly by himself and walked over to him silently laying her hand on his shoulder as she stared at the sun slowly climbing the horizon.

Markos set the freighter down in a remote swamp far from civilization he walked about the ship searching for something until he found a set of small probe droids activated them and lowered the landing ramp growling a simple order. Find that female jedi and her friend do not get detected!