Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

jediashnoe
03.05.2013 , 01:28 PM | #1331
Tera hopped up, "Sorry...I was just thinking too hard I guess. We should probably get going." She sped out of the room and down the hall. Fortunately, Xam's room wasn't too far away. When they arrived the Twi'lek had already left the door open. "Xam! Xaaaaaam!" She yelled.
"What?!"
"Where's my stuff? I have to go!"
"And where exactly are you going?" Xam walked out of the bathroom, hands on her hips. "Your Master will kill me if anything happens to you."
"It's just a mission I'll be fine. You can even see me off to the shuttle if you'd like."
"Alright....your stuff is on the table over there. Do you need anything else? Like money? Or anything?"
"I think I'll be alright. Thank you though." The Padawan then grabbed her things and turned back to Corin. "Ready?"
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

icecreampants
03.05.2013 , 05:28 PM | #1332
It's good that you try and keep the same weapons on you. I've had some close callas when I forget the safety mechanism is different on some weapons. Jot laughed.

Corin followed Tera as quickly as she could.she walked quietly into Tera's room. standing behind her until she finished talking to Xam. I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Corin said turning around and walking back out of the door and towards the hangar deck. She walked with haste knowing Kregans patience was wearing thin.

i'll have to remember that the next time Merena cooks... she said trailing off into deep thought remembering her nightmare from the Kolto tank quite vividly.

Lucifersfinest
03.05.2013 , 05:56 PM | #1333
Nar drooped her head, 'a...a culprit, that's what I have become, I used to fight against the very thing I am now,' she paused her thoughts for a moment, 'I remember when I found the sands here welcoming, now I don't believe I'll be welcome anywhere,' at that, a grinning Baigenn appeared, "Yep Nar, no one will ever accept you again, they'll all remember you as the girl who wanted to eradicate all life on tatooine, except us of course," at that moment, her parents arrived behind him, smiling and nodding, Nar looked up at them, "N...No, that's not true, this is all your fault, not mine," she muttered it under her breath, the sith must find her crazy enough, be nice to not give her more reasons to, "Whatever helps you sleep at night Nar, but remember, we'll be here, like always," they all smiled at her, hints of embarrassment on their faces, it was like she hadn't gotten the punch line to a joke, and then they disappeared, Nar then looked up at Vergas, wondering what he will say next,
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

jediashnoe
03.05.2013 , 06:37 PM | #1334
The young girl quickened her pace and followed behind Corin. She thought a moment, perhaps she should contact her Master and tell him where she was going. Then again, if she did that Xam would probably get in trouble too. I'll be careful, she repeated these words in her head over and over. It was clouding her thoughts and before she knew it the two arrived at the Hangar Deck. "Sorry we're late, my fault Master Kregan."
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

MdLogan
03.05.2013 , 06:38 PM | #1335
I guess then that she came willingly. That is good, was there anyone else there? He said all very quickly, his mind racing through the possible solutions to the problem.

Rafeesh felt something was wrong, he asked, You okay?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Lucifersfinest
03.05.2013 , 06:42 PM | #1336
"With me..." she paused, wondering if she should mention the fake Baigenn and her parents. " I....I have been seeing some lost loved ones, if you want to count them," she paused again, "My lord,"

Favalia wiped the sweat from her brow, and adjusted her glasses, they have had twenty deaths so far, ten infected, but not dead, but they wished they were probably, they seemed to have gotten the pandemic culled...for the time being, they needed a solution to it all and fast. the sirens went off, signaling another death, "Favalia! get in here!" She ran into the room, expecting the worst,

icecreampants
03.05.2013 , 06:55 PM | #1337
Nothing.. Just remembering... she said still focused on her nightmare.

About time the rookies got here! Nerken yelled.

It is okay... Just remember to have a sense of urgency when dealing with matters such as this. Kregan then boarded the ship sitting down towards the front. Corin walked towards the shuttle muttering under her breath. That went better than expected. she sat down in the rear of the shuttle leaving a seat open for Tera. Kregan then sent a message to Mandalore indicating the strike team was ready to go.

Hadock received Kregans message and contacted General Graal again. General the team is ready deploy your forces we will be waiting in a nearby system for your signal to attack.

MdLogan
03.05.2013 , 07:12 PM | #1338
Hmm. I will take that into account. Where did they go? Sofia, did you find evidence of any attachments to other groups? He asked, firstly Nar, then Sofia. He kept his gaze fixed on Nar.

Alright, I will be there soon. He said while the ships finished a jump to hyperspace and jumped again, to the final position.

Would you like to talk about it?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

jediashnoe
03.05.2013 , 07:13 PM | #1339
Tera nodded, "Yes, Master." She went to where the other Padawan was sitting and took her place next to her. "So, that pendant? Why is it so important to you? She couldn't resist the urge to ask, she always loved stories. Plus, she had a locket of her own.
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

Lucifersfinest
03.05.2013 , 07:24 PM | #1340
Nar looked up at him, "well, they're still here..." At that, Baigenn appeared behind Vergas, he walked up to Nar, " That's right Nar, we are here, and we are never leaving," he leaned into kiss her, but Nar, moved not wanting any piece of him, Baigenn looked at her, a look of anger on his face, "Just a hour ago, you wanted nothing more then a kiss! and now your afraid to touch me!" he disappeared, Nar sighed, "He....He's not real...." she muttered under her breath again, a tear rolled down her cheek,