Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

Lucifersfinest
03.03.2013 , 12:19 PM | #1251
Nar stirred in the sand, then Baigenn appeared next to her, "Head up there, kill those people, they don't believe in us," Nar motioned in for a kiss, but just got air, she then emerged from the sand, her white lekku dangling from her shoulder, " I know what you have been sent to do sith," Nar motioned towards Kriegus and his troop, "It is your goal to kill me, and it will not happen," she then pulled out her sabers and ignited them, she didn't motion in for a attack, she left them in her hands on her sides, letting them burn the sand below them,
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

legolegion
03.03.2013 , 12:26 PM | #1252
Sofia then shouted at the woman What here to kill you, ha if wanted to do that you be dead already. I just bomb you from the sky, and not risk coming here. I can sence you thought you saw some thing, but trust me you did not. May I ask where they force sentive, your dead freinds. As only they can resit becoming one with the force, the rest can not evre hope to. She new the woman thought she saw some thing, but sofia new it was only in her mind. Sofia was hoping she was trying to sence her out as well, as she would know she was telling the truth.

Lucifersfinest
03.03.2013 , 12:31 PM | #1253
Nar glared at the woman, "They are real," Baigenn then appeared behind the group his saber in hand, he ignited it and slashed at the troop in the back, Baigenn grinned and nodded at Nar, "I'm telling you sith, just leave here, I have no grudge against you yet," Nar lifted her sabers and put them into a offensive position,

legolegion
03.03.2013 , 12:35 PM | #1254
Sofia lite her lightsaber, both ends and took up a defensive stance. Sofia then told the woman, Then tell this force ghost to show them selves, and then we will leave. Sofia was ready to be attacked, she was sith and she could defender her self.

Lucifersfinest
03.03.2013 , 12:44 PM | #1255
Baigenn then appeared next to Nar, still invisible to the sith, "We don't show ourselves to scum like her right Atris's?" her parents appeared behind him and nodded, "You know what you must do dear, you must kill them," Nar turned towards them, incredulously, her parents had never said anything close to that, she turned towards them, wondering who they were and what they had done with her parents,

Kriegus watched the events unfold, he was for a moment amazed by the woman's white Lekku, he then mentally slapped himself and continued to have his troops be ready, this woman meant harm, and it was obvious, the trooper in the back, the new recruit, nicknamed newb by the squad, took the signal as a sign to fire, he then did so, kriegus was shocked by the bolt that passed right by him, it then hit Nara, she fell to the ground,

legolegion
03.03.2013 , 12:52 PM | #1256
Sofia looked at kerigus, as if to say you better punish that guy. Then she ran towards the woman, to check she was okay. It did not take her long to reach her.......

Lucifersfinest
03.03.2013 , 12:58 PM | #1257
Nar rolled from the woman, she then attempted to stand on her saber, using it as a crutch, and the other as a weapon, she then force pushed Newb up against the cliff, knocking him out, she then glared at the woman, she had thought about trusting her for a moment, she pointed the offensive saber at the woman, "You said no harm would come to me,"

Kriegus turned towards the shooter, more angry about shooting early then shooting at all, he watched the man being shot back, he then turned forwards again, seeing the woman on her feet using one of her sabers as a crutch, "Clever girl," he muttered under his breath as he approached the two woman,

legolegion
03.03.2013 , 01:04 PM | #1258
Sofia looked at nar stright in the eye, she need to gain this woman trust. So she decide to say, with a heavy hart He shot you, you have my permission to choose what ever punishment you see fit. She then laid her doublebladed lightsaber in the sand, as not to threaten the woman. Sofia was how ever thinking of punishing Kriegus, for not keeping the soldier under control.

Lucifersfinest
03.03.2013 , 01:11 PM | #1259
Kriegus took his pistol out of it's holster, "I disagree. this woman is wanted for the extinction of a clan, and for murder, and she already did," he motioned towards Newb, who was now unconscious,

Baigenn appeared behind Sofia this time, he seemed to nod, while her parents went towards her bag, trying to grab something, Nar turned towards them, curious to what they were trying to find, then she remembered the artifact, she then limped over to her ripped open bag, and grabbed it, she then limped back, keeping it from her parents, she then held it out towards the sith, wondering if she knew what the markings meant, Baigenn and her parents then appeared around her, looking Very Unhappy,

legolegion
03.03.2013 , 01:17 PM | #1260
Sofia turned to Kriegus, and decide it was time she put him in his place. Her toe voice was serious I am sith, you are not. I out rank you, and I decide what happens not you. If you question me again, I shall demote you to a toilet cleaner understood. She then turned back, to nara and saw the aritfact she then asked in polite tone May I hold it?