Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

JoeyAkamai
02.23.2013 , 09:04 PM | #1131
Nara looked at her own. But what's life without a few spices. Talking about spice, what kind of drinks do they have? She browsed through the drinks.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
02.23.2013 , 09:12 PM | #1132
I agree lifes no fun without a bit of danger. But there's anything and everything you want Corellian ale. Alderanian wine, i hear that the barkeep has a good whiskey as well. Jotunheim said finally selecting the meal he wanted from the menu he also selected a bottle of wine and then waited for Nara to finish ordering.

JoeyAkamai
02.23.2013 , 09:16 PM | #1133
Nara thought for a bit. I think I'll have Alderanian wine. Life without spice is quiet boring to me. What do you suggest for food?
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
02.23.2013 , 09:22 PM | #1134
I'm having the bantha steaks... The soup here is pretty good a little spicy though.

JoeyAkamai
02.23.2013 , 09:24 PM | #1135
I'll try the soup. Nara started to look around her.

icecreampants
02.23.2013 , 09:33 PM | #1136
Everything okay? Jot asked noticing Nara looking around.

JoeyAkamai
02.23.2013 , 09:39 PM | #1137
It's just... Nara didn't know who to put it. She looked at the ground I'm just really sorry for leaving.

icecreampants
02.23.2013 , 09:47 PM | #1138
Jot looked over at her then looked down. It's okay. Sometimes things come up. I understand. he reached over gently laying his hand over hers. No big deal. Really.

MdLogan
02.23.2013 , 10:56 PM | #1139
Rafeesh laughed. He thought, sarcastically to himself, Great minds think alike.

What do you think of doing at this point?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
02.23.2013 , 11:02 PM | #1140
But I should have said something. Nara couldn't look into Jot's eyes.