Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

icecreampants
02.20.2013 , 07:16 PM | #1051
I do believe everything should be set minus a few minor details. Myself and Graal will clear those up in short order. Everyone else is free to leave if they so desire.

Ravna awoke to the sounds of the Med-bay. She tried sitting up but was to weak to do so. She turned seeing Merena sitting on her bed staring at the floor.

Hadock made his way back to his office he saw Jot and Nara standing outside talking he smiled quietly walking up behind them.

After several minutes of waiting Nal'kesh finally got the holoterminal to work properly and established communications with Markos. The mission was a success my lord. Jimbaza the hutt now awaits your further commands. Good my enforcer. Now for your next move. Beneath that hutts caino lies an old droid factory. Tell him to begin producing units with the specifications I am sending you en mass and await further orders. Nal'kesh smiled as he saw the blue prints. As you desire my lord.
the holo terminal then shut off. Great more quality time with a hutt...

MdLogan
02.20.2013 , 07:45 PM | #1052
Rafeesh, after leaving the room, made his way to the medbay. When he was inside, he quickly found Ravna and Merena. You two doing okay?

Graal stayed sitting.

Its either that or more time with your boss. Which is your preference?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
02.20.2013 , 07:52 PM | #1053
I would! But goodness knows what's back there that's mutated! Nara heard someone behind her. Looking around, she saw Hadock. Well if it isn't Hadock!
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
02.20.2013 , 08:08 PM | #1054
Merena stared at the floor mumbling. I'm fine.

Ravna perked up at the sound of RafeeshI'm hurting a bit but I'm fine... Or I will be once I'm able to get out of bed. she said joking.

I'd prefer his plans to move faster. Thats what I prefer. Nal'kesh said storming off of the ship.

So, General, what do you think of Hadocks plan... Do you think it is a sure bet? Kregan asked as several people began filing out of the room.

Hadock laughed walking forward opening the door to his office. Good to see you again Nara. See you managed to find the big guy rather easily. Come on in sit down. he said walking in Jotunheim followed looking over at Nara and grinning. Might have to start sending young mandos down into your cargo hold for their first hunt. See what they'd bring back. he joked.

JoeyAkamai
02.20.2013 , 08:12 PM | #1055
Of course, that would be with the Mandalore's permission. Oh wait. That's Hadock! She grinned widely at Hadock.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
02.20.2013 , 08:24 PM | #1056
Don't know it's pretty dangerous down there... Might loose to many... Hadock said a smirk on his face as he sat down behind his desk pushing junk out of the way so that he could see Jot and Nara better. Glad you made your way up here though Jotunheim... I'm afraid I'll have to be cutting your reunion a bit short.. a note of displeasure carried on the words as they left his mouth. There a situation on a medical station... The Empire has taken several Jedi hostage along with endangering our efforts in that entire sector. I need you to be apart of a strike team to go in and rescue the Jedi from their captors while myself and others focus on defeating the Empires fleets and regaining control of the area. Nerken will be going along to... I will brief him shortly. Jotunheim looked saddened by the news he had finally gotten to spend some time with Nara and now was being sent off to rescue Jedi. I understand boss.. he said looking over to Nara. Sorry. he sighed.

JoeyAkamai
02.20.2013 , 08:29 PM | #1057
Nara looked, at him in mockery confusion. What do you mean. We'll still spend time together. I'm coming with you!

MdLogan
02.20.2013 , 08:34 PM | #1058
Seeing you out of the bacta tank is a good sign. You still may need rest. He said laying a hand gently on Ravna's arm. Though we may need some restraints. He replied, to her comment, jokingly.

Well if he would tell us the entirety of the plan before, then we would know what the goal is. Such as now, if he had told us that we were trying to get both the Hutts loyalty and his droids then we would not need to stay here quite as long. He agreed, as he followed.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
02.20.2013 , 09:04 PM | #1059
Hadock grinned It's dangerous, Nara I'm not sure if Jot will let you go. he said taunting his old friend. You won't have to worry about the danger. I'll keep her safe. I dare anyone to lay a finger on her. Jotunheim said he looked over at Nara and smiled glad that she was tagging along.

He probably senses my dissent with his ideals. wishes to keep me seperate from the others for as long as possible. Idiot. He stormed back through the mazework his anger slowly building.

Ravna smiled struggling to raise her hand to grab Rafeesh's. I'm sure that we do... I cannot stand being on bed rest. she grumbled.

MdLogan
02.20.2013 , 09:16 PM | #1060
You mean the idea of having large ships take on their ships and then a small squad or so sneaking in and taking the Jedi. It might work, but I see large possibilities of failure. How about you?

Remember that he can only do so much. While you are gone, he has little control of what you do. For example, his droids, you may be able to have the Hutt add in a program that would give you control of the droids at the right time. He said casually, only as an example.

How about I keep you and Merena company, would you stay in bed then? He asked. Still keeping his hold gentle.