Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

JoeyAkamai
02.18.2013 , 11:44 PM | #1031
A few extra guns, and some.....other stuff......that most people will like. Nara laughed. It's more of what I've lost in the back of my cargo hold.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

legolegion
02.19.2013 , 09:32 AM | #1032
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Vergas laughed lightly. Start with the datacrons held within the temples. There should be some there.

Yes master I shall, call me if you have any need of me
Sofia then head to temples she planed trying to find out how to, force choke some one through a holochannel.

That night fall captain tibrius order his men, to work silently he did not trust the new govonour complete after his conversation with her. So he decide to creat a hard point during the night, so his men have some where safe to be. They worked well though the night and the work was hard, they even moved the colony aa guns into their new compound using a chains and the drop ship. That night while his men where working, captain tibrius decide to check the mission logs for the colony. He discovered some thing he would have to bring to sofia attention, he found a refreance to the mystrious revier`s typical the pirate`s refrance keeping was shoddy at best.

Lucifersfinest
02.19.2013 , 01:02 PM | #1033
Aria moved in her sleep from the noise, then after awhile she finally awoke, she grabbed her coat and went outside to go and investigate,

Favalia was eating the soup, occasionally, looking up and gawking at the man until her holo communicator went off, "Oh crap DD!" she yelled as she stood, "I'm...sorry....really," she dropped her holo's number and went to the hangar, something must have gone wrong, or DD was sick of waiting,
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

legolegion
02.19.2013 , 02:36 PM | #1034
Quote: Originally Posted by Lucifersfinest View Post
Aria moved in her sleep from the noise, then after awhile she finally awoke, she grabbed her coat and went outside to go and investigate
A trooper came in to captain room Sir Govonur is awake, though most of our hard point is made from rubble it is know deffensible. What are your order`s, captain The captain looked at the trooper, and said Nothing, she is incharge of the civilians I am in charge of the defence of this colony. If she ask`s that what we are doing, making it defendable.

Lucifersfinest
02.19.2013 , 02:45 PM | #1035
Aria grabbed her blaster from her side, she heard ships moving near the star port, "Come back to finish the job eh' sith?" she took cover beside a building that was near the port, she turned the corner and saw the troops at work, "What in the the world is going on here!? Captain Tiberius!"

Lucifersfinest
02.19.2013 , 02:58 PM | #1036
Aria continued to watch the troops, they didn't notice her, or didn't care, she shot a bolt into the ground, "Tiberius!" her face became a bit darker red with anger.

[Sorry for double posting, it posted the same message twice, I wasn't sure how to delete it, so I just made this one,]

legolegion
02.19.2013 , 03:30 PM | #1037
Captain tibirus replied Getting this colony to a defendable postion govonur. My first duty, is just that.

Lucifersfinest
02.19.2013 , 03:35 PM | #1038
"You almost gave me a heart attack! why must you do this now?" she glared at the man, "Your going to wake the whole colony! and honestly, who is going to come here? your sith friends were the first attackers!"

legolegion
02.19.2013 , 03:47 PM | #1039
Any body who you trade with, govonur may come we need to be ready for any eventualty. The captain new his men, would have this done by day brake. Then they could rest and meet the local`s, if they where not too tired.

Lucifersfinest
02.19.2013 , 03:52 PM | #1040
"Did that sith tell you what I did? I'm a Pirate, I didn't trade! I raided! I didn't barter! I stole! now you build this monstrosity in front of my space station, afraid of the people I traded with?" Aria was now shouting, she wasn't sure if she was just cranky, or this was justifiable, she didn't care, then images of this mans troops with stun batons appeared in her head, then the captain becoming the leader while she was locked up, she shivered slightly at the thought.