Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

icecreampants
02.18.2013 , 07:51 PM | #1021
Jotunheim stopped in front of a window over looking Mandalore. I know how much you wanted one. Glad you finally were able to get it. But won't it get a little... well big...

I will be leading the second wave of ships in combat. Unfortunately how ever much I dislike it I have bigger responsibility than that of a warrior for the time being. I do not fear violence nor close combat but there comes a time when one must lead. in a different manner. Besides better to let others have their chance at glory eh?

Nal'kesh worked his way through the maze work eventually making it to the exit. Stupid hutts. he said walking towards his ship.

JoeyAkamai
02.18.2013 , 07:57 PM | #1022
Well, yes, but it's a pygmy rancor.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

jediashnoe
02.18.2013 , 07:58 PM | #1023
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

icecreampants
02.18.2013 , 08:11 PM | #1024
Oh well thats good, he won't get to big then. Get anything else interesting while you were away? He stopped looking out the window and continued walking down the hall matching his pace with Nara's.

Nerken walked towards the ship looking closely at one of the engines. Probably ran off to the meeting I over heard some officers talking about. She'll be back soon enough.

Corin smiled shyly. I just try and avoid all these meetings best I can... I'd rather not be involved with all this war talk...

MdLogan
02.18.2013 , 08:40 PM | #1025
That is understandable. However I am curious now, what is it that you have?

Yes Hutts do seem to be stupid. Though they have their own strengths.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
02.18.2013 , 08:42 PM | #1026
I know that Aran should be in the strike team. He is a great jedi and warrior. said Mal. Master Kregan, can you think of anyone else specifically that should be in this team?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
02.18.2013 , 10:14 PM | #1027
I believe it would be best if i were to go along with the strike team. Your Men would be much appreciated Mandalore.

You will just have to wait and see General. He then addressed Kregan I will contact them once the meeting has ended.

They do have their uses. Markos realized that quite some time ago. He walked to his ship lowering the ramp and boarding it.

MdLogan
02.18.2013 , 10:31 PM | #1028
Alright. I will send some of my ships to help with the assault if needed.

They are not to be trusted all the same. He said as he followed up the ramp.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
02.18.2013 , 10:47 PM | #1029
Well if no one would like to add any thing then we should gather our forces and begin our assault.

Of course not. Now lets see if this holo terminal still works he said as he kicked it several times causing it to come to life.

MdLogan
02.18.2013 , 11:14 PM | #1030
I must be off, if I am to pull together the forces. Graal stood up and began walking out the door.

He may be smart, Markos I mean. But he doesn't give you the best gear. He said implying the transmitter.