Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

Lucifersfinest
02.18.2013 , 12:36 PM | #1011
Aria looked at the man, a sudden anger in her eyes as he started to defend them, "I showed no mercy? did you notice how I didn't destroy the escape pods, didn't destroy the convoy in the end, then your favored children show up, they kill three of my friends, destroy our only way of getting supplies, and was planning to bring in a whole fleet? that's what you call mercy?
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

legolegion
02.18.2013 , 12:51 PM | #1012
The captain looked at her, and said Your still breathing arn`t you, and how many imperials did you kill. The fleet we had no idea of your number`s, that just called being prepared for any eventualty. Know govonur I have work to do, repairing the imperial colony, rember your part of the empire know. With that he quickly left, as he did want the argument to go any further.
He then soon got his men to work, building a defencsive structure near the spaceport. He planed to move the aa gun`s their, tonight when eveyones asleep.

Lucifersfinest
02.18.2013 , 01:29 PM | #1013
Aria watched the captain leave, "What a stick in the mud," she muttered, as she left the house and began to assess the damages done,
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

ToEasy
02.18.2013 , 03:50 PM | #1014
Aran then said, That sounds like a good plan. While the imperials are destracted we go in and secure the station. And if all else fails we could bring in the might of the republic/ mandalorian fleet.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
02.18.2013 , 06:43 PM | #1015
Another Rakghoul? Jotunheim said sarcastically.

Nerken felt that he had hit a nerve he quietly backed way leaning against a stack of crates next to the ship. I'm sorry. he said as he looked over at the damaged ship looking for something minor he could repair. Trying to not push Xam to talk about it any more.

Hadock thought for a moment before he came up with a plan. While that is a viable option... Perhaps we turn the empires trap against them? We'll send in a small group of dreadnaughts luring out what ever the empire has in store. Then when they think they have us on the ropes we unleash an ambush on them... Meanwhile a strike team can use the confusion and attempt to rescue the Jedi in captivity.

Nal'kesh grinned as the Hutt submitted. Very well then oh glorious hutt. My Master will be in contact in short order to discuss your use. Do not disappoint. he said turning around putting his lightsaber back beneath his cloak. Let us go. I hate the smell of hutts.

MdLogan
02.18.2013 , 06:53 PM | #1016
Who do you suggest we put into this strike team?

Rafeesh kept quiet, now seeing that he had little more to contribute to the conversation.

Where to?

Vergas laughed lightly. Start with the datacrons held within the temples. There should be some there.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
02.18.2013 , 07:23 PM | #1017
Nara shook her head. Guess again!
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
02.18.2013 , 07:43 PM | #1018
Perhaps Master Kregan or Master Mal, should make that decision. Though I will send my best men if requested though I will not be able to go myself.

Corin noticed another Jedi similar in age to her braiding her hair she got up and slowly made her way to her sitting down next to her. Lovely meeting huh? she said quietly.

Jotunheim scratched his head. A rancor? he said truly stumped.

We will return to my ship and inform Markos of our success. Nal'kesh said walking down the maze of hallways.

JoeyAkamai
02.18.2013 , 07:45 PM | #1019
Yep! Nara beamed. It took me awhile, but I got one! And the best part is, my rackghoul is dead scared of it.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
02.18.2013 , 07:48 PM | #1020
Why is that? Surely Mandalore would lead his men into combat. He said, not disrespectfully but trying to understand.

Good, let's go. He followed, though he also kept remembering the way they had come, just in case.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.