Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

MdLogan
01.15.2013 , 11:54 PM | #91
Vergas walked up with no Bantha, when he saw the Bantha that Stryfe and Viper had brought. Good. Didn't find any, did find a lot of sand though. He said with a small joke.

Then the Krayt Dragon came forth, looking for the smell of meat. It charged at the Bantha, which tried to run but was soon caught and eaten. It stood still letting the digestion take place.

Quick. Let's move. He ran into the cave and began downloading the information from the map.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

jimdarkmagic
01.16.2013 , 12:02 AM | #92
well my lord we encountered an ambush when we got this bantha but they did nothing but delay us stryfe said with a grin before vergas went into the cave. both of the agents followed closely to darth vergas with weapons drawn waiting for him to finish the download and leave.
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

MdLogan
01.16.2013 , 12:08 AM | #93
Good I will report your outstanding performance to Intelligence. He finished down loading, and stood up and began running out. Let's go, time to leave.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Duduneco
01.16.2013 , 12:14 AM | #94
Armon began to become inpatient. 2 days had past, 2 hostages executed. Droid! I need you t--He was interrupted by a man walking in. The man had the robes of a Senator, but in the middle of them was the symbol of The Black Suns. Armon smiledAh...welcome! He shouted joyfully.
So a neutron walks into a bar and asks,"How much for a drink?" The bartender says, "For you, no charge."

jimdarkmagic
01.16.2013 , 05:27 AM | #95
thank you my lord your words are to kind for me and my partner after vergas finished the download all three of them made their way out of the cave to a safe distance. well my lord are their any more missions you would require of me?
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

legolegion
01.16.2013 , 09:04 AM | #96
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Ravvok awoke from a deep vision. He saw Sofia ready to go, and hopped on his speeder. He waited for Sofia to mount up before heading off
Sofia nodded at lord ravvock, and then raced ahead of him for a bit sport. To see if he could keep up, the race was on to get back to darth vergas base.

ToEasy
01.16.2013 , 05:12 PM | #97
Zarron then said to the group, Does any of you know why these pirates want an artifact instead of credits? With my experience with pirates, they usually want money.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
01.16.2013 , 06:46 PM | #98
Mean and Zero returned to their ship, and called their hutt contact

"Right on time, good. The cartel has a job for you two. a group of pirates has capured a large group of people, including a jedi master, and is holding them ransom. Now, we have no intrest in the jedi, but one of the other hostges is a mole we planted some time ago. He was on his way to a dead drop to deliver us the information he had gatered when these idiots attacked. We don't care if he is left alive or dead, but we want the intel. I am sending you his information now and where the pirates are so you can identfy him. Qustions?"

"What of the pirates? do we care about them?"

"If they get in your way, kill them. No one will miss them, trust me. The pay will be the usuall rate, and it will be sent once you have the intel. Go, get it done" he hung up

"Time for a masscure"

"at least let me try to talk to them first. there is always the chance we can talk the pirate leader into handing over the intel without having to kill anyone."

Mean rolled his eyes at this and walked out, Zero close behind as the two left the spaceport and started making their way to the pirates

Duduneco
01.16.2013 , 07:39 PM | #99
The E5 stood outside with 2 other Gamorreans, standing guard incase someone was coming. The E5 was equipped with an electrostaff, unactivated, slung across his back as he held a rifle in his hands. The Gamorreans both held Vibro-Axes.
So a neutron walks into a bar and asks,"How much for a drink?" The bartender says, "For you, no charge."

icecreampants
01.16.2013 , 07:47 PM | #100
Markos pulled the man up the ramp with the force closing the door to his ship. No need to explain that crazed schutta. He said walking towards the cockpit of the large freighter.

Nerken shook his head. No idea. But if we're going up against a large group of pirates we'll need some assistance. Kregan nodded laughing to herself. Already have a plan for that.