Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Auto-Decline Duels

kmilkowski
01.08.2013 , 01:41 PM | #1
I've noticed that there is options to auto decline guild invites, trades, and groups. There also should be a auto decline for dueling as well.

DoctorJest
01.08.2013 , 03:24 PM | #2
I support this. There should be a way to automatically eliminate any kind of pop-up message that could interfere with play.

Pscyon
01.08.2013 , 05:35 PM | #3
Yes please. There's less idiotic duel spam in this game than others, but being able to completely eliminate it would be wonderful.
Sith Sorcerer

banditEarl
03.23.2013 , 08:25 PM | #4
bump

/signed

anonnn
03.24.2013 , 01:18 AM | #5
The inability to auto-decline duels is a terrifically absurd oversight ...
Boring conversation anyway.
Think twice. . . Think again.
Nullius in verba. . .

Ashrym
04.01.2013 , 05:28 PM | #6
Been looking for this feature as well. I'm really sick of getting all these absurd duel requests while I'm trying to quest and enjoy the game...it's really taking away from the game.

Auto decline duel request soon.

Ghostbacon
04.01.2013 , 07:26 PM | #7
/signed

a no-brainer that should have been in the game to begin with .

Kiuldan
04.06.2013 , 08:18 AM | #8
/signed

My additional suggestions:
  • The default of this option should obviously set to "Allow duels" for every character created
  • The setting should be kept per character
  • Upon first duel invitation a tutorial (using the existing tutorial window) should be presented that contains information about duels and on how the duel invitations can be turned off using the "Allow duels" setting
  • When a duel is automatically declined a short message in the chat window could be presented that you just declined a duel request from <charactername>.
  • When a duel is automatically declined subsequent duel requests by the same requesting character should not trigger the message described above to avoid chat spamming by pranksters.

Any comments on this?

Gwena
04.06.2013 , 01:08 PM | #9
Agreed! After getting random duel challenges twice yesterday on Dromund Kaas (do people like challenging Juggernauts, or something?), I went into preferences to look for this option and was surprised to find that it does not exist.

I can auto-decline the occasional guild invite, but not the more frequently encountered dual challenge? How silly! I imagine I'm not the only person who is not a PvP'er and has no interest in engaging in random duels.
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

HitokiriAkins
05.03.2013 , 08:44 PM | #10
I get bombarded with duel requests every day, with every character, multiple times a day. I am sick of it. Please do something about this!
Give me a duel autodecline, please!
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=583230