Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Harbinger just got a rollback, any other servers get one?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Harbinger just got a rollback, any other servers get one?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JidaiDerriphan's Avatar


JidaiDerriphan
01.08.2013 , 01:30 PM | #11
For me everything I had was left the same, but the things that were newly earned as of today (comms, cash, etc) are gone, any hope in ever seeing those again?

My Refer a Friend link*: Http://www.swtor.com/r/fhKgVR
*7 Days of FREE subscription, a FREE Character Transfer, and Box of goodies (that includes a free inventory row) you'll receive via in-game mail on ALL of your characters!

sausage's Avatar


sausage
01.08.2013 , 01:31 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone, unfortunately, due to the Harbinger issue from this morning that caused the server to come down, players on this server experienced a minor rollback. Most of your items, credits, and Cartel Coins should have been returned in some way. However, if you feel that your credits, Cartel Coins, or items are still missing, please contact customer support. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Could you rephrase "Most of your items, credits, and Cartel Coins should have been returned in some way"? Do you mean the items from the time we spent after the servers came up until before the rollback? I lost a Rakata chest, columi pants for the companion, the daily BH comm group finder reward and Rakghoul Conflicts. I want it back.

Xenith's Avatar


Xenith
01.08.2013 , 01:36 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone, unfortunately, due to the Harbinger issue from this morning that caused the server to come down, players on this server experienced a minor rollback. Most of your items, credits, and Cartel Coins should have been returned in some way. However, if you feel that your credits, Cartel Coins, or items are still missing, please contact customer support. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Apparently they do feel that way. Wow. Someone probably got fired at BW and said, "screw y'all, take this!" then ran to their desk and rolled back Harbinger.
Peace is a lie... and so is your Order.
CE_VIP

Xenith's Avatar


Xenith
01.08.2013 , 01:37 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by sausage View Post
Could you rephrase "Most of your items, credits, and Cartel Coins should have been returned in some way"? Do you mean the items from the time we spent after the servers came up until before the rollback? I lost a Rakata chest, columi pants for the companion, the daily BH comm group finder reward and Rakghoul Conflicts. I want it back.
He just said contact customer support. This is not the customer support you're looking for my friend.
Peace is a lie... and so is your Order.
CE_VIP

LogicalPremise's Avatar


LogicalPremise
01.08.2013 , 01:44 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone, unfortunately, due to the Harbinger issue from this morning that caused the server to come down, players on this server experienced a minor rollback. Most of your items, credits, and Cartel Coins should have been returned in some way. However, if you feel that your credits, Cartel Coins, or items are still missing, please contact customer support. Apologies for the inconvenience.
I already put a ticket in and nothing happened -- am I supposed to call?
Majynn, L55 Sorc - The Society - Harbinger
Garadan, L55 Jugg- Dark Void - Harbinger
Vongrath, L35 Op- Dark Void - Harbinger

Athena-Nike's Avatar


Athena-Nike
01.08.2013 , 01:46 PM | #16
I don't care about the lost items (didn't get any back and I'm not holding my breath CS will get them to me ever), I care about the wasted hour or progress. Didnt say they would give us our progress back, my heroic quests I finished and class stories I finished that got reset...

GalaxyStrong's Avatar


GalaxyStrong
01.08.2013 , 01:49 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone, unfortunately, due to the Harbinger issue from this morning that caused the server to come down, players on this server experienced a minor rollback. Most of your items, credits, and Cartel Coins should have been returned in some way. However, if you feel that your credits, Cartel Coins, or items are still missing, please contact customer support. Apologies for the inconvenience.
How far did we get rolled back? 24 hours 48 hours 96 hours? Please respond to this questions, I really want to know.
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

WillCaedes's Avatar


WillCaedes
01.08.2013 , 01:52 PM | #18
*comes in Singing* Better Business Bureau~ Oh better Business Bureau, have I got a story for youuuuu~ It starts with a tale of bad customer service and ends with some poor folks getting shafted over services they paid foorrrrrr~

Though I am not a Harbinger player, I completely understand your alls pain. I hope your alls matter gets resolved quickly and efficently, however as many of you have stated "I'm not holding my breath.." ...well, again that just goes to show how much faith people have in Biofail at this point.
Audio Customization for Weapons:
Thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...45#post7864645
Poll: http://goo.gl/Y1Mvfk

JovethGonzalez's Avatar


JovethGonzalez
01.08.2013 , 02:05 PM | #19 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by LogicalPremise View Post
I already put a ticket in and nothing happened -- am I supposed to call?
Submit an in-game ticket and CS will get back to you as soon as they can!

GalaxyStrong's Avatar


GalaxyStrong
01.08.2013 , 02:07 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Submit an in-game ticket and CS will get back to you as soon as they can!
How far did we get rolled back? 24 hours 48 hours 96 hours? Please respond to this questions, I really want to know
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN