Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Harbinger just got a rollback, any other servers get one?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Harbinger just got a rollback, any other servers get one?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JidaiDerriphan
01.08.2013 , 12:20 PM | #1
Just curious as to why Harbinger had a rollback? When the game launched and there were valor exploiters that was a perfect reason for a rollback and one never happened, so just curious why we had one now?
"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species… finally, the galaxy itself."
―Darth Plagueis
JidaiDerriphan Account Created Date:03.28.09

FREE CHARACTER TRANSFER*: Http://www.swtor.com/r/fhKgVR

Tommot
01.08.2013 , 12:23 PM | #2
Ouch. Sorry to hear that. Glad I haven't played at all today.
Roswin - 50 Jedi Sentinel | Vaelin - 50 Sith Juggernaut | Kordis - 50 Sith Marauder | Vaelis - 50 Sith Assassin | Tylus - 50 Sniper
| Vint - 43 Mercenary | Kiden - 35 Vangaurd | Skavic - 22 Jedi Sage |

LogicalPremise
01.08.2013 , 12:28 PM | #3
It's worse than that:

- if you bought anything off the Cartel market, your packs / items are now gone, but so are your coins
- WZ wins and comms rolled back
- GTN transactions just gone
- inventory in mail transit just seems to be vanished.

I eagerly await someone to explain to me why BW is such a good company and we should be thankful for this kind of service. As one frustrated Harbinger person put it , Bioware is more like Malware at this point.
Majynn - 55 Sith Sorcerer - The Society
Garadan- 53 Sith Juggernaught - VTSU
HARBINGER

---Katsumoto---
01.08.2013 , 12:38 PM | #4
Yup, same problem here. I purchased a Trailblazer chest piece for my sniper, as I like the new look of it. Server got rolled back, now the item is missing from inventory and there are no longer any Trailblazer chest pieces on the GTN at all. It's like they all just vanished.

Athena-Nike
01.08.2013 , 12:39 PM | #5
Yay more bull**** for Harby players to deal with

ZionHalcyon
01.08.2013 , 12:40 PM | #6
Yep, I noticed that.

I had sent my Nihilus helm in the mail and its nowhere to be found now
BobVader - We will always remember.
Remain civil in the face of incivility, lest you be the barbarian.

KrystalMethot
01.08.2013 , 12:40 PM | #7
All my collector edition items even got rolled back but were remailed to me along with my Founder title, taun taun, fireworks and party Jawa. But i had to reset my UI lost a valor level and an actual level... normlay i dont' complain about issues and chaulk it up to it being an MMO... but this is just stupid and does defainlty need some sort of response.

SlimsPicken
01.08.2013 , 12:56 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by KrystalMethot View Post
All my collector edition items even got rolled back but were remailed to me along with my Founder title, taun taun, fireworks and party Jawa. But i had to reset my UI lost a valor level and an actual level... normlay i dont' complain about issues and chaulk it up to it being an MMO... but this is just stupid and does defainlty need some sort of response.
This happened to me last week... on ALL of my characters, 12 50s and 4 40ish... thats a lot of hotbar resetting.

I will be extremely *********** pissed off if I have to spend another 15 minutes per login to fix all my hotbars ...after just *********** doing it on each character I wanted to play last week.

EA is only concerned with making money, and if their game is playable is of secondary concern apparently. I get huge lag spikes, mail issues, inspect issues, now hotbar resets, its nearly unplayable.

Someone really needs to go to EAs upper management who makes all the business decisions for this game and start handing out punches to the face. Because those cigarrettes really could use one.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

LogicalPremise
01.08.2013 , 01:01 PM | #9
I'd really like a clear explanation of why there was a rollback in the first place, and how I am going to get my money back. I'll still be extremely pissed since I'd opened my packs and was happy with what I got, as I doubt I'll get that lucky twice, so it's a complete net loss, but at the very least I expect my Cartel Coins back.
Majynn - 55 Sith Sorcerer - The Society
Garadan- 53 Sith Juggernaught - VTSU
HARBINGER

JovethGonzalez
01.08.2013 , 01:14 PM | #10 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi everyone, unfortunately, due to the Harbinger issue from this morning that caused the server to come down, players on this server experienced a minor rollback. Most of your items, credits, and Cartel Coins should have been returned in some way. However, if you feel that your credits, Cartel Coins, or items are still missing, please contact customer support. Please be sure to check your cartel ledger to confirm that your coins, in fact, did not return automatically. Apologies for the inconvenience.