Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Phantom and Spymaster gear changes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Phantom and Spymaster gear changes
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OldRepJedi
01.08.2013 , 06:44 PM | #511
Quote: Originally Posted by Pscyon View Post
I'm quite displeased with the head-clipping-through-head bug which has been around since 1.2 (that's the legacy patch right?) and was also annoyed by the speeder sound bug which they just finally fixed a content patch ago, but this isn't really the thread for complaining about that... This thread is, quite spesifically, about the Phantom and Spymaster sets. Beta bug whines belong in beta bug whine threads, this is gear whine thread.
Wasn't whining. Just making a joke. I think we have pretty much accepted that the bugs will never be fixed.
But I do think that the gear they fixed that no one complained about was wrong. I kinda liked my spymaster gear. Although I do admit that the eyepiece on the helmet is an improvement.
Dendarii Mercenary Fleet
Seronia-Level 55 Juggernaut Xanshilia-Level 55 Bounty Hunter
Nyrise-Level 55 Sniper Reviasi-Level 55 Assassin
Come to the Dark Side, We have cookies

LarathWolf
01.08.2013 , 06:45 PM | #512
fine so for those of us who bought the Phantom chest for the way it looked in the preview screen unbind the item so we can sell it to the people that like the new (fixed) retarded look .

PifferPuff
01.08.2013 , 06:48 PM | #513
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Folks, I just wanted to let you know that I have been reading all of your comments and I will be sharing your feedback with the developers. If I have any new information, I will post here. Please remember to stay on topic in this thread, and report any Terms of Service violations. Thank you for your patience.
I pray that you will bring sanity and reason to the devs. A 42-page monster thread grown in under 8 hours that keeps growing by the minute filled with people who are mostly voicing the same concerns should speak volumes, right? ... We all want those awesome sleek looks back!

Pscyon
01.08.2013 , 06:48 PM | #514
Quote: Originally Posted by OldRepJedi View Post
Although I do admit that the eyepiece on the helmet is an improvement.
I tend to agree. But there's probably tons of people who doesn't, and enforcing the change upon everyone is not the way to go.

Quote: Originally Posted by LarathWolf View Post
fine so for those of us who bought the Phantom chest for the way it looked in the preview screen unbind the item so we can sell it to the people that like the new (fixed) retarded look .
All 4 of them? I don't think they need that many phantom pieces.
Sith Sorcerer

Verita
01.08.2013 , 06:49 PM | #515
Quote: Originally Posted by bjbm View Post
Thats because everyone pretty much accepted that they will *never* fix these bugs.
You were faster. :-)

AsheraII
01.08.2013 , 06:51 PM | #516
Quote: Originally Posted by LarathWolf View Post
Those will be very few.. I already saw the chestpiece drop from 450k to 350k on GTN, and they weren't exactly gone in a matter of minutes. I bet they're actually still there, and that their price will plummet a bit more in the next few days, towards, like, 30k..
. . . . . . ▀‼▀▀▀▀
__=##(▀▀[Φ]▀▀▀▀‼‼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀‼▀▀!
|####/ ( /==|####/

Ciry
01.08.2013 , 06:51 PM | #517
I would just like to add -1 for ruining my phantom chest piece.

OldRepJedi
01.08.2013 , 06:54 PM | #518
Quote: Originally Posted by PifferPuff View Post
I pray that you will bring sanity and reason to the devs. A 42-page monster thread grown in under 8 hours that keeps growing by the minute filled with people who are mostly voicing the same concerns should speak volumes, right? ... We all want those awesome sleek looks back!
Not everyone liked the "old" look. I didn't. They should take that into account also.,
Dendarii Mercenary Fleet

Aunara
01.08.2013 , 06:54 PM | #519
-Upset about the modifications done to the Phantom Set-
Why would I buy any more outfits from the Cartel Market if Bioware is going to randomly change the appearance on a whim? What is my incentive to buy a single item going forward?

OldRepJedi
01.08.2013 , 06:56 PM | #520
Quote: Originally Posted by Aunara View Post
Why would I buy any more outfits from the Cartel Market if Bioware is going to randomly change the appearance on a whim? What is my incentive to buy a single item going forward?
They did not randomly change the look. They posted last year that they were going to fix them to look like the advert.
Dendarii Mercenary Fleet