Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Phantom and Spymaster gear changes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Phantom and Spymaster gear changes
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

dpwms
01.08.2013 , 12:55 PM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by xeraphyne View Post
^^^^^^ can we all stop arguing now?!
No, because Joveth's comment is at odds with the patch notes and previous comments on the issue. We need a full clarification.

Magnusheart
01.08.2013 , 12:56 PM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by AdamLKvist View Post
It was not unintentional as per your statement in the patchnotes:

"The appearance of the Phantom and Perceptor's armor now matches the appearance seen in the Cartel Market."

Furthermore you've stated that they should look like the pictures in the cartel market. Its saddening to see you making good on your word for the majority of people paying actual money to get what was advertised to later realize as soon as things get heated on the forums with all the babies crying its a breastfeed solution - silent the babies.

Such a horrible shame.

A thousand *********** times over. 3 weeks I have waited for the phantom set to be fixed to be INQUSITOR ROBES as they were meant for.

Aelther
01.08.2013 , 12:56 PM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by Karaiblis View Post
That is shown on a man, I play a female, why should I assume it will look like a man in an advert on my female character? I check the gear prieview and see it looks good on a female, BUY! and later they change it, not right.
Because all gear in this game (with very few exceptions of robes who show naked stomach) look the same on male and female. This is not the kind of MMO which displayed gear differently based on gender.
And Phantom set IS shown on female body 3, not male...

Galbatorrix
01.08.2013 , 12:57 PM | #134
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi folks,

This change was unintentional and will be corrected in a future patch. Apologies for the inconvenience.
No. The new ones look a ton better than the "painted on" look. Please don't change them back to that!!

Docmal
01.08.2013 , 12:58 PM | #135
It's obvious that the original "flat" looking appearances of these armor sets was a bug. They did not change the armor. They fixed a bug that was "hiding" the extra polygon mesh items on the armors such as the shoulder pads and chest gaurds.

If you want a cat suit style armor you will need to find something else.

I love the way they all look with the fixes. They were boring and lame before.

Lhorian
01.08.2013 , 12:59 PM | #136
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
A thousand *********** times over. 3 weeks I have waited for the phantom set to be fixed to be INQUSITOR ROBES as they were meant for.
Really? They should have made it INQUISITOR only then.

Powerrmongerr
01.08.2013 , 12:59 PM | #137
Change it back! I built a whole (expensive) look around this set! If people want the advertisement version then send the advertisement version to everyone that currently owns the set! I want the set that I previewed and bought.

Prettyevilish
01.08.2013 , 12:59 PM | #138
Quote: Originally Posted by Aelther View Post
Here: Phantom AS IT SHOULD BE AND NOW IS http://imageshack.us/a/img801/6895/phantomq.jpg
Here: Spymaster AS IT SHOULD BE AND NOW IS http://imageshack.us/a/img69/2060/spymaster.jpg

Previous versions were wrong, people complained same way as you do now, Oh I paid real cash did not get what I want... so what can they do?
And you know what, they probably did buy it with real cash, but people who complain now just bought it on GTN.
I got it out of a pack that I paid real money for. I did not buy it off the GTN. So eat your hat, sir, for making flagrantly false statements.

Galbatorrix
01.08.2013 , 01:00 PM | #139
Quote: Originally Posted by Docmal View Post
It's obvious that the original "flat" looking appearances of these armor sets was a bug. They did not change the armor. They fixed a bug that was "hiding" the extra polygon mesh items on the armors such as the shoulder pads and chest gaurds.

If you want a cat suit style armor you will need to find something else.

I love the way they all look with the fixes. They were boring and lame before.

Agreed 100%. I really hope they don't mess them up by changing them back.

Aelther
01.08.2013 , 01:00 PM | #140
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
Agreed. This patch fixed a lot of wrong items from Cartel Market. And for that I'm very thankful.