Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Phantom and Spymaster gear changes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Phantom and Spymaster gear changes
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jedihazlett
03.03.2013 , 08:01 AM | #1151
Quote: Originally Posted by Karaiblis View Post
I am so upset. Finally, FINALLY, Bioware gave us decent cat suits, one white and one black. I didn't care I had to pay real money for it, a lot of it since they came in packs, to get it, IT WAS WORTH IT!

Then after I pay my real money they add huge hideous shoulder pads, Ugly breast smooshing plating, heinous butt flaps, no more cat suits. I want my money back, I feel like I've been robbed with a bait and switch here. Why would BW do this with things people are spending real money for?

Why cant they fire their armor graphic designers and hire some real talent, this game has the unsexiest armor in any MMO I've ever played, and now they changed the two few exceptions to be just as bad after people paid real money for them.

I am so disappoint, I don't feel like playing or buying anything at all from the cartel this new release, even tho I usually spend 100$ or more per. Why would they cheat us this way?
just get the classic version. They gave us a broken set and fixed it, then people want the broken set back, so they add it back, now there the classic (your cat suit) and the normal (the one on the pack) so please stop arguing about it

SithKoriandr
03.03.2013 , 08:20 AM | #1152
Quote: Originally Posted by jedihazlett View Post
just get the classic version. They gave us a broken set and fixed it, then people want the broken set back, so they add it back, now there the classic (your cat suit) and the normal (the one on the pack) so please stop arguing about it
Did you even look at the date of the original post and the last post in the thread?

On some posts I could understand, but this thread just seemed to be an obvious "really old thread".
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry