Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Command Throne

Talon_Starfire
01.08.2013 , 10:03 AM | #1
Is the command throne still available in the cartel store and is there a minimum level requirement or other conditions?
Thanks
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

Khevar
01.08.2013 , 10:50 AM | #2
There is a chance it will drop in one of the random loot "gambling" cartel packs.

To get one, you have to either:

a) Buy buy buy buy buy Cartel Packs and keep opening them in the hopes that you will eventually get one.
b) Pay big credits on the GTN to buy one off of another player that did the same thing.

I don't believe there is a level restriction, but I'm not sure.

Talon_Starfire
01.08.2013 , 02:17 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
There is a chance it will drop in one of the random loot "gambling" cartel packs.

To get one, you have to either:

a) Buy buy buy buy buy Cartel Packs and keep opening them in the hopes that you will eventually get one.
b) Pay big credits on the GTN to buy one off of another player that did the same thing.

I don't believe there is a level restriction, but I'm not sure.
What type of item is it Rare, Super Rare etc?
Thanks
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

buzbuz
01.08.2013 , 03:15 PM | #4
given its rarity, i'd be tempted to say Super Rare

LukeSaberRattler
01.08.2013 , 03:38 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
What type of item is it Rare, Super Rare etc?
Thanks
It is super/super rare your chances of getting it from a pack is unlikely. You could open 100 packs and not get it.
The Harbinger
Skabiin lvl 55 DPS Juggernaut -- Skaviin lvl 50 DPS Guardian -- Kappo lvl 55 DPS Sniper -- Verucaa'Salt lvl 47 Tank Vangaurd -- Snozzberry lvl 44 DPS Gunslinger -- Vermicious'knid lvl 45 Tank Shadow -- Viizla lvl 37 DPS Mercenary -- Okiira lvl 37 DPS Sentinel

Khevar
01.08.2013 , 03:46 PM | #6
I agree, I think it's super rare. I've seen them being sold for 3-5 million credits successfully, which would tend to indicate it's hard to come by.

Slightrider
01.09.2013 , 11:29 AM | #7
of 20+ packs, i got one. sold it for 2.5mil
ɹǝʌo ǝɯ dılɟ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟI

Suzina
01.10.2013 , 01:42 AM | #8
Someone said you could open 100 packs and not get the throne. This is true. 100 packs would cost you 300 real life dollars, so you may wish to carefully consider whether it is worth it to you or not. Your best option? Go on the GTN and buy one for a couple million.
Member of Bane Fleet

Talon_Starfire
01.10.2013 , 05:10 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Suzina View Post
Someone said you could open 100 packs and not get the throne. This is true. 100 packs would cost you 300 real life dollars, so you may wish to carefully consider whether it is worth it to you or not. Your best option? Go on the GTN and buy one for a couple million.
Good Advice.
Looking for Sith guild.

wrong_turn
01.10.2013 , 01:27 PM | #10
Theres no level restriction to get it to drop. But you can't use it until you unlock the speeder ability (which is level 10 at the earliest).
ịị◚◚◚◚ịịịị7▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀) A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. -Master Yoda CE