Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quartermaster Issued - Free Gear ICly <Hosted by Alpha Company>

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma
Quartermaster Issued - Free Gear ICly <Hosted by Alpha Company>

Houzukimaru
01.08.2013 , 08:47 AM | #1
To welcome the new players, encourage roleplay, provide information, and get them involved in Jung Ma's community, Alpha Company will be hosting this RP event where we will pass out free high-quality low-level gear on Coruscant in character.

Event: Quartermaster Issued
When: 2000 EST (8pm) Friday Night, January 11th.
Where: Coruscant, outside the Senate Tower.
What: ACoy will be passing out free gear for all classes, levels 9-20. This will be done in character.

More information:
The time frame for this is to correspond with Esoteric Order's event and they fully support this endeavor since Selique was hoping to get the Pubs involved.

This is a semi-RP event. For a show of force/morale boost, the prestigious Spec Ops contingent, Alpha Company, will be distributing supplies to Padawans, Recruits, and new Privateers to prepare them for the impending confrontation with the Empire. We will be Role Playing in addition to answering player questions in General Chat. Awareness for this event will be broadcasted in the open on Ord Mantell, Tython, Coruscant, and Fleet comm channels.
Lieutenant Mij Galaar
Medic
ALPHA COMPANY
203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion

LanceCorporalDan
01.08.2013 , 09:32 AM | #2
Special thanks to Selique of Esoteric Order for allowing us to adapt this from her event for use on the Republic side. We appreciate it Selique!
Lieutenant Neves
1st Assault Platoon Commander
ALPHA COMPANY

SawneyRath
01.08.2013 , 07:38 PM | #3
Great! I was really looking for a way to get the Republic Player base involved with this! I'm very excited for you guys, and I hope it works as well for you as it does for us!

If you run into any issues, or have any questions, let me know! I will help in any way I can!
Selique Lasra [Jung Ma RPvP]
Guildmaster of <Esoteric Order/Knights of Atonement>
~Star Wars Galaxies Vet (Scylla/Starsider)~

Houzukimaru
01.11.2013 , 09:10 PM | #4
Our first run of the event has been delayed 1 day, until Saturday the 12th, due to Alpha getting a call for assistance in the Black Hole right when the event was about to start.
Lieutenant Mij Galaar
Medic
ALPHA COMPANY