Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best 3 PVP guild on server

sithloardbob
01.11.2013 , 10:34 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by djrobb View Post
well tbh I didnt expect to be very competative playing a merc heals in pvp for the first time. obviously things would have been different if I had rolled a sorc like I am used to but wanted to try something different. so the kick was kind of inevitable. but i hope you feel better.

Who named your guild again?
We have used raidur on many occasions in rateds because we didnt have a op healer and he put up over a mil heals against good teams.... merc heals can be good, its the player for the most part.. but put that same player on a op healer and he could do wonders
Palmsolo
The Bastion Hey Im MVP
Bastion's Number one Sap Capee

Skyhigh
01.12.2013 , 12:57 AM | #82
8======================================D

Here's mine guy's. Lemme know if you like it...

Xerain
01.12.2013 , 05:07 AM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by rendakfel View Post
how did whyspr get mentioned in a topic about top pvpers? Might as well call solunar good if you are going to make that claim.
oh **** get solunar some burn cream stat.

Razgriz_tree
01.12.2013 , 01:14 PM | #84
This thread delivers
Razbot <Casual>
" there is no spoone " - Teh matricks
www.twitch.tv/razgrizthree

Z-ToXiN
01.12.2013 , 02:46 PM | #85
So, since this thread has already been derailed, I may as well ask: why is it that these server PVP threads always end up degenerating into an e-peen fest and name calling? Can there not be a reasonable discussion about PVP on forums, is this just not possible?
ADRAAJ
◙ASSASSiN ╚╬╝ THE BASTION ╚╬╝ POWeRTeCH◙
DECEPTiON HYBRID < ♣ > HYBRID SiN TANK
<JAWA BUNNY RANCH> // MAINTAIN ANARCHY

Cilas
01.12.2013 , 02:49 PM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by Razgriz_tree View Post
This thread delivers
still bored? :P
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Cilas
01.12.2013 , 02:49 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Z-ToXiN View Post
So, since this thread has already been derailed, I may as well ask: why is it that these server PVP threads always end up degenerating into an e-peen fest and name calling? Can there not be a reasonable discussion about PVP on forums, is this just not possible?
everyone wants to think they or their guild is the best. no one speaks/thinks rationally in these threads
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

NRN_Hawk
01.12.2013 , 03:12 PM | #88
I'm still not impressed, might want to try harder.
Hawk's Twitch

Streaming PVP in crossdress mode - You can hate, but you too will be hawked \m/

Subbed since wave 2 early access, back when Valor still mattered on Ilum.

~ Pot5 - http://www.helguild.com ~

DreamerBrian
01.12.2013 , 04:43 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by Nochance View Post
All I know is I placed 3rd in <Chosen Elite> Imp/Pub 1v1 Tourney AND my first time playing in litteraly 7 months. What does that say about the rest of you whom entered? 40 of you or so "top Pot5 PVPers"
1v1 pvp doesn't compare to group play:
Quote: Originally Posted by Cilas View Post
I will say that certain Rwz teams can be seen as top levels because the skill not just of each player, but how they perform in a group, is taken into account
Banshi
<Hoth Ski Patrol>

djrobb
01.12.2013 , 08:30 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by sithloardbob View Post
We have used raidur on many occasions in rateds because we didnt have a op healer and he put up over a mil heals against good teams.... merc heals can be good, its the player for the most part.. but put that same player on a op healer and he could do wonders
well yea raidur has been playing a merc for how long? yea prolly about as long as i have been playing sorc/sage so the comparison would be better if i was on a sorc. and sry but sorc heals werent op after 1.2 and now with the bubble stun call them op all you want but i was running the same spec even when it wasnt a stun and still manage 500k-1mil heals.

so again me playing a merc for the little time i did and the fact i really didnt like the heal style was stricly my bad for trying something different that i didnt end up liking. which is why i said the kick was inevitable lol.

but its all good i am back on my sage and having agood time like i used to. was fun playing with you guys for a little bit and seeing another servers pvp.