Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best 3 PVP guild on server

Cilas
01.10.2013 , 10:05 PM | #61
who cares what guilds do rwz on Bastion?
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

rmitchell
01.10.2013 , 11:55 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by sithloardbob View Post
Yes Hey im MVP is the top dog,but there are a lot of guilds on their heels....
Synergy has beat them in the past week like 15 times??
Pwn stars has beat them
Nothing-Personal has beat them.... so from Personal experience i would say the Bastion has a really solid group of guilds queueing and most of them are very good.....And yes it has been 2 months cause thats when we kicked you lol.. i think we have something like 7-8 guilds that queue

Hey im MVP
Synergy
Nothing-Personal
Pwn stars
Kings of the north
Into the darkness
Crits n giggles
Unsubbed
freaks of legend

are all guilds that queue on the bastion atm
np and pwn stars have only ever beaten us when we are 7v8 or on our pub alts. synergy can beat us but 99% of the time when they do its synergy+dont panic and of those losses we have had to them in the last week like 9 of them were due to dcs. havent lost to kings on our imps yet either.
RYRE -> Ryere
Nadd's Sarcophagus -> The Bastion
The grand legacy of delicious breads
<Hey Im Nostrum>

Azazull
01.11.2013 , 01:18 AM | #63
i dont know about the best but the guilds i respect the most are in no particular order
balance

hostile takeover

molo and freinds (much love for my belgoths peeps)

both balance and hostile imo are in a leauge of there own. both are class acts! i love playing against you guys :-)

MrFrezzer
01.11.2013 , 03:02 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Azazull View Post
i dont know about the best but the guilds i respect the most are in no particular order
balance

hostile takeover

both balance and hostile imo are in a leauge of there own. both are class acts! i love playing against you guys :-)
Hostile takeover? Did you put your fingers on the keyboard the wrong way?
Frezz

If we ever reach the point where every class thinks they are completely balanced and everything is great, I'll take the red pill and unplug from the matrix. - Greg Zoeller

Z-ToXiN
01.11.2013 , 04:23 AM | #65
I find it interesting that this has turned into a Bastion versus Prophecy of the Five thread all of a sudden. I do wonder why so many Bastion players are browsing these forums, does that hint at something? But with this thread in particular Im not surprised it has attracted our attention as people may be curious who the best are on other servers and maybe want to know if cross-server PVP ever comes.

I was under the impression that Prophecy of the Five was not only the most populated server but also had the largest rated population and highest quality PVP from what I had heard. But those disputing this are from the Bastion, though I can understand arguing for your own server.

The Bastion has about 2 good teams really... but from what Im reading here it sounds like its the same on Pot5.

Talk trash all you like, we wont know unless BW puts in cross server ques and by then rateds may be dead everywhere anyway.
ADRAAJ SHI'KARI ARRIAN
◙ASSASSiN ╚╬╝ THE BASTION ╚╬╝ POWeRTeCH◙
DECEPTiON HYBRID < ♣ > HYBRID SiN TANK
<JAWA BUNNY RANCH> // <CLiCKERS>

NRN_Hawk
01.11.2013 , 06:07 AM | #66
I'm not impressed.
Hawk's Twitch

Streaming PVP in crossdress mode - you will be hawked \m/

Subbed since wave 2 early access, back when Valor still mattered on Ilum.

~ Pot5 - http://www.helguild.com - HEL ~

DreamerBrian
01.11.2013 , 08:47 AM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by Z-ToXiN View Post
we wont know unless BW puts in cross server ques
We'll know when those that are dedicated enough to browse PoT5 forums and cause a stink reroll and reform on PoT5. With the expansion coming out in Spring it's not like they'll be undergeared for long.
Banshi
<Hoth Ski Patrol>

Molokia
01.11.2013 , 10:32 AM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by Azazull View Post
balance

hostile takeover

BELGOTHS 4 lyfe!!

sirullrich
01.11.2013 , 12:35 PM | #69
Pwn stars has beat them
Nothing-Personal has beat them.... so from Personal experience i would say the Bastion has a really solid group of guilds queueing and most of them are very good.....And yes it has been 2 months cause thats when we kicked you lol.. i think we have something like 7-8 guilds that queue

Hey im MVP
Synergy
Nothing-Personal
Pwn stars
Kings of the north
Into the darkness
Crits n giggles
Unsubbed
freaks of legend

Nothing against you solo, but I watched a stream from just baddies last night. It was a rated civil war against synergy. From the very 1st minute sharkyn dc's so now they are playing 7v8. By the time the match was over Hey Im Mvp had already 3 capped them. So if you consider that being on the heels of hey im mvp sorry I don't think so.

djrobb
01.11.2013 , 12:56 PM | #70
Pwn stars has beat them

Hey im MVP
Synergy
Nothing-Personal
Pwn stars
Kings of the north
Into the darkness
Crits n giggles
Unsubbed
freaks of legend

well tbh I didnt expect to be very competative playing a merc heals in pvp for the first time. obviously things would have been different if I had rolled a sorc like I am used to but wanted to try something different. so the kick was kind of inevitable. but i hope you feel better.

Who named your guild again?