Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best 3 PVP guild on server

mulzii
01.25.2013 , 06:06 AM | #161
Its hard to rate these 'top' guilds, as they very rarely queue by themselves. I've fought against most of them at one time or another, and a guild like xxx(i wont single one out, as its the same for all the ones listed) does roll. But you have to take that with a grain of salt, as I never, ever see just one of them in a pug wz, its always 3+ of them in there. Same goes with the other top guilds that are listed.

AngelofCain
01.25.2013 , 08:18 AM | #162
Powered by naps usually queue solo. maybe we should make a thread of top solo queuers in peoples mind, instead of guilds. Cause there are bads in every guild. Like in powered by Naps, fricking scrubs run this guild. Tarded Hallow.
Hallow, ägronä, <Status unknown> -(Concealment Operative)
Elite Warlord (since1.2) // Warzone Annihilator

Razgriz_tree
01.25.2013 , 10:47 AM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by mulzii View Post
Its hard to rate these 'top' guilds, as they very rarely queue by themselves. I've fought against most of them at one time or another, and a guild like xxx(i wont single one out, as its the same for all the ones listed) does roll. But you have to take that with a grain of salt, as I never, ever see just one of them in a pug wz, its always 3+ of them in there. Same goes with the other top guilds that are listed.
u wot m8
Razbot <Casual>
" there is no spoone " - Teh matricks
www.twitch.tv/razgrizthree

Master_Nate
01.25.2013 , 11:12 AM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by mulzii View Post
Even though this thread has gotten off track from time to time your post neglects the OPs original intention too. This is not a "who is the best player ever thread"...this is simply the OPs view of who s/he thinks are the "best 3 PvP guilds" on the server. With that apparent view out of the way, doesn't it make sense that they que together and that is what was being judged here?

Not their individual performance...

With that being said, the OP hasn't even been seen since they made this thread which is why this thread is funny to me. It's as if they just wanted to voice their opinion and be done with it. If only they could see the amount of views and pages it's received so far!

EDIT:
<Casual>
<Hoth Ski Patrol>
<Hostile Takeover>
IMPERIAL AGENT
Nodo/Yonder
Lobsters go PEENCH PEENCH
Prophecy of the Five

MisterJak
02.02.2013 , 02:59 AM | #165
Quote: Originally Posted by pauliej View Post
1. dylan
2. dylan
3. dylan
/thread

Riiavo
02.02.2013 , 05:15 PM | #166
Screw all you guys. OPEN CALL FF CC COM MAP MOVE is definitely the best PvP guild on this server.
Ryalkest | OPEN CALL FF CC COM MAP MOVE | Prophecy of the Five

Razgriz_tree
02.03.2013 , 02:58 AM | #167
Guys I think we are doing this all wrong. I took a trip over to the Euro server forums and when they have a thread like this everyone is just complementing each other and being all around manner bears. I think some good manner might do this place some good. I would start it but since nothing I say is serious you would never know if I'm sincere. MANNER UP GG NO RE
Razbot <Casual>
" there is no spoone " - Teh matricks
www.twitch.tv/razgrizthree

Chocobo_Kramer
02.03.2013 , 04:53 AM | #168
Casual, Hoth Ski, Old Republic War. No particular order, but those are the best three rated teams, in my opinion.
Teknus, Nerdslayer

SOULCASTER
02.04.2013 , 12:24 PM | #169
Quote: Originally Posted by Chocobo_Kramer View Post
Casual, Hoth Ski, Old Republic War. No particular order, but those are the best three rated teams, in my opinion.
Yeah I concur. Hostile Takeover (rep) does well and Ubique (imp) is also a good one.
Prophecy of the Five
Live Stream @ twitch.tv/CidxPvP
www.WeaponsOfWarGuild.enjin.com
(5x) Season 1 All-Star Season 2 All-Star Season 3 Furious All-Star

Xerain
02.05.2013 , 06:11 AM | #170
<Third Rate> is the best guild.
<Third Rate> is the 2nd best guild.
<Third Rate> is third rate.