Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Hoth World PvP Event] Saturday, 12 January at 7:30pm Server Time

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
[Hoth World PvP Event] Saturday, 12 January at 7:30pm Server Time

NwahsNirom
01.11.2013 , 10:14 AM | #31
Many members of Pax Republica should be there. I however will be watching my Denver Broncos. Although, the game will be almost over by then, so if we're winning by tons or losing by tons, I'll play.

Just a heads up Cilas, there's not necessarily any such thing as "server time" in this game, as most MMO players would understand it. The clock in game does not reflect the server time, it reflects your local time. Servers are located on the East or West coast, but that doesn't mean they have a set time to them, so if I were you, I'd edit your post
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website

Ebon Hawk | Guild Leader | PvE, PvP

Cilas
01.11.2013 , 11:13 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by NwahsNirom View Post
Many members of Pax Republica should be there. I however will be watching my Denver Broncos. Although, the game will be almost over by then, so if we're winning by tons or losing by tons, I'll play.

Just a heads up Cilas, there's not necessarily any such thing as "server time" in this game, as most MMO players would understand it. The clock in game does not reflect the server time, it reflects your local time. Servers are located on the East or West coast, but that doesn't mean they have a set time to them, so if I were you, I'd edit your post
I meant CST. I'll update it, good catch. Thinking one thing and typed another! Used to typing server time from previous games
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

NwahsNirom
01.11.2013 , 11:52 AM | #33
In that case, it will be after the Broncos game, so yes I should definitely be there!

A lot of people who probably saw this earlier may have come if they knew it was after the football game
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website

Ebon Hawk | Guild Leader | PvE, PvP

HexDecimalUK
01.11.2013 , 01:46 PM | #34
cant wait for this! 1.30am for me, although it would be better if i was still in a guild of some sort :s

Master_Nate
01.11.2013 , 02:11 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by HexDecimalUK View Post
cant wait for this! 1.30am for me, although it would be better if i was still in a guild of some sort :s
I'm guildless and will still be attending so you aren't alone. May try to scrape some friends off the ol' list but I'm sure there will be an OPs group formed at least

As for the time you'll be on...ouch
IMPERIAL AGENT
Nodo/Yonder
Lobsters go PEENCH PEENCH
Prophecy of the Five

Cilas
01.11.2013 , 02:18 PM | #36
I'm sure we will have an ops group in D F R and I'll be happy to extend ops invites to other players
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

HexDecimalUK
01.11.2013 , 03:40 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Cilas View Post
I'm sure we will have an ops group in D F R and I'll be happy to extend ops invites to other players
nice one il have the fraps on for the whole thing to, just cleared a 250 gig hard drive for the footage so 1080p HD all the way

Cilas
01.12.2013 , 12:26 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by HexDecimalUK View Post
nice one il have the fraps on for the whole thing to, just cleared a 250 gig hard drive for the footage so 1080p HD all the way
likewise
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Jakev-
01.12.2013 , 01:38 AM | #39
I think some of I Am legend might show up.. depends if we are doing lolpve that night.
Insomniaq Atense Amersu
Rank One Powertech NA Season One
Prophecy of the Five -> The Harbinger

Cilas
01.12.2013 , 02:03 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Jakev- View Post
I think some of I Am legend might show up.. depends if we are doing lolpve that night.
pve ew!

pve the guards at the base, can that count?
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch