Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operative DPS (Concealment)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Imperial Agent
Operative DPS (Concealment)

RyanReagan
01.14.2013 , 05:36 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Hyfy View Post
Yes a bunch if setup so you can maybe crit on them. Then assuming they don't release and move out of range on you. As an Op you do your basic attacks with 0 setup required and you are laying down crits repeatedly. Like J said even if my crits are hitting half as hard, if I'm crittjng 3 or more times as much I will be doing more damage AND more reliably.
So you can *maybe* Crit?

Choke (builds up 4 stacks)
Leap (causes next attack to automatically crit)
Smash (Auto Crit and 4 damage stacks).
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K. <Infinite Darkness>

DARKLORDLS
01.14.2013 , 11:11 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by RyanReagan View Post
So you can *maybe* Crit?

Choke (builds up 4 stacks)
Leap (causes next attack to automatically crit)
Smash (Auto Crit and 4 damage stacks).
Its very easy to get auto crits at Rage. If you use either jump it gives you auto crit for the next 20 seconds. Rage is the most faceroll spec in the game...

Griad
01.17.2013 , 04:20 AM | #33
I have to say i think the second poster ideas are pretty good, i for one would love to be able to use hidden strike out of stealth, without the knockdown, afterall a good hiddenstrike will hit for around 4-5k on a debuffed boss if not more and secondly the action regen on blackswell or blackout or what ever its called on ops is also nice idea still dont think that i will be overpowered in PVP either.

Just these 2 changes will make concealment alot more viable.
Elder Jedi - pre-cu jedi enforcer - pre-publish 9 dark jedi master.

Proud member of DILIH Red Eclipse

atramiasma
02.22.2013 , 12:54 PM | #34
I've said it once and i'll say it again.

concealment/dps/lethality agent requires a lot of talent to play. I have at least 23 hot keys that i use on my keyboard alone to play this class.

If you suck reroll sniper so you can sit in once place and press snipe.

thank you

p.s. i hate you all which is why i love knocking you on your face and killing you before you break stun.