Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

VIP area

Benets
01.07.2013 , 06:09 AM | #1
Put something worth on VIP fleet area. It's usless. I bought it long time ago and theres nothing there that worth pay 1kk to acess it. I felt scham.

It could have special daily missions that worth more than usual.
It could have vendors to buy things daily, like you can buy some biometric crystal per day.
Also could have some schemactics
- "Do or do not, there's no try" -
Benets
aka
Mxyzptlk

AsheraII
01.07.2013 , 07:05 AM | #2
It's not looking like the developers are going to invest any more time into the VIP vendor than they have in the CE vendor so far, but I'd definitely suggest doing something with either or both of those. Something to encourage players to visit it more frequently, to check what's available.

So, what I would suggest: make a collection of ~20 items for each vendor. All kinds of things, ranging from sabercrystals in several colors to (new) companion customizations to companion outfits of various levels, possibly even in moddable/adaptive version, mission items like the chest piece we get on our class mission on the capital planet (for those who stupidly vendrized it, as a second chance for VIPs to get it back). Make sure it's all BOUND.
Have only 1 of those items listed on the vendor, but have them rotate completely randomly every day at reset. So some things would be rare, other things would be more common, simply because RNG makes them appear more often. As a result, how common some of those items are would also vary by server.

Basically, entice people to come visit every day. Add some life upstairs, try to get people to use the area for what it was made: socialize in "style".
. . . . . . ▀‼▀▀▀▀
__=##(▀▀[Φ]▀▀▀▀‼‼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀‼▀▀!
|####/ ( /==|####/

Benets
01.07.2013 , 08:31 AM | #3
or at least give the creds back for those who purchased something that's completly usless
Benets
aka
Mxyzptlk

Benets
02.05.2013 , 11:05 AM | #4
they could make vendors with lower prices. PVP, PVE, CARTEL. and improve the speed of the companions if you have vip and rise the crit.

Could have some items that need warzone comm but you could buy with credits.

Need something. Or give me my money back. VIP area is a deceptive advertising.
Benets
aka
Mxyzptlk

Jawstheshark
02.05.2013 , 12:32 PM | #5
Yes, the VIP and CE vendors have definately been under utilized. They were supposed to be this great perk from launch.

But so far, they have been lemons