Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ummm... Can we get some more info on what we pre-ordered ??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Ummm... Can we get some more info on what we pre-ordered ??
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Aliman
01.07.2013 , 03:01 AM | #1
I pre-ordered Rais of Hutt Cartel as soon as it was possible but can I get some more info on what did I actually pre-ordered.

I know it's 5 new levels and new planet but what new systems are we talking about ?? Give us something more to look forward to... if you don't wish public to know send an email to people that pre-ordered.

Thanks
<Dark Brotherhood>
One of the Best Imperial Guilds out there, friendly and active.

Fornix
01.07.2013 , 03:07 AM | #2
As stated already, more info will be revealed in the upcoming months.
Member of <Helix>

Goretzu
01.07.2013 , 05:07 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Aliman View Post
but what new systems are we talking about ??

What do you mean "what new systems"?
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

LohKey
01.07.2013 , 05:21 AM | #5
I wouldn't expect to much, they are just waiting to see how many people order it before they start designing it.
Pawning your Jedi Like A *** *** girl scout ***** *** ******* in your moms ****** *****!!
BH since 2004!
CE

marck
01.07.2013 , 05:27 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by LohKey View Post
I wouldn't expect to much, they are just waiting to see how many people order it before they start designing it.
You Sir Just made my Day.

_Darkstar
01.07.2013 , 05:30 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by LohKey View Post
That actually feels about right. I cannot get my head around people who have pre-ordered this before they even know what they are going to be getting, and from what we know so far who needs 5 days early access to content that isn't even going to last 5 days?
British by act of union, English by grace of God, Northern by pure good fortune!

Aelther
01.07.2013 , 05:32 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Aliman View Post
if you don't wish public to know send an email to people that pre-ordered.
And those people would tell everyone else about it. So it would defeat the whole purpose of not telling anything till you Pre-Order.

Fornix
01.07.2013 , 05:56 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by _Darkstar View Post
and from what we know so far who needs 5 days early access to content that isn't even going to last 5 days?
Early access to MMO's may just as well be taken out then, considering as to how there's always players who reach cap prior to offiicial launch anyway then.

One of the reasons however to do it though is, less crowded when you do it.
Member of <Helix>

Jacen_Starsolo
01.07.2013 , 07:34 AM | #10
If you preordered on day 1, then you got more information. Your preorder got you SGR on Makeb which was not known on day 1.