Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Customer Support Number for US is broken. "The number you have called is out of o

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
The Customer Support Number for US is broken. "The number you have called is out of o

Ormow
12.13.2011 , 01:00 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by ArcShenku View Post
The Customer Support Number for US is broken. "The number you have called is out of order"....
So true i think this game is just one big SCAM they deleted my thread btw also the thread i made on gamespot! apperently they censor to try Mask this utter **** service & the flaws.

Im a anonymous member btw, WHY WE PROTEST want some additional bandwidth? YOU DO NOT CENSOR!!!!!!!!!!

Your powerless without your subscribers you know! 1% ,

FiveDeadlyVenoms
12.13.2011 , 01:01 PM | #12
I tried calling all morning I couldn't get thru. I live on the East coast

JacoMorion
12.13.2011 , 01:03 PM | #13
Just adding my voice to everyone else's that I can't get into the customer support #. I'd really love to play, but until I get my security questions reset, I cannot. I thought the point of having multiple was so that they could randomize it and ask you different ones? Oh well. I'll just keep calling until I get through.........

Tegis
12.13.2011 , 01:03 PM | #14
yeah, same here, actual account issue and the number is down now due to QQ's "omg i didn't get in on the first day of EGA" crap.

JacoMorion
12.13.2011 , 01:14 PM | #15
We can only hope that's the reason >_<; I hope it's not due to actual account issues, because already this doesn't bode well for the game. I'm frustrated enough right now to cancel my pre-order. The only reason that I'm sticking it through right this second is that I have friends that I'm playing with.........

Crohadan
12.13.2011 , 01:15 PM | #16
this is hysterical

great early access period so far...cant wait to see launch
Militarygamers.com, serving those that came before us, served with us, and will come after us. Find out more at http://www.militarygamers.com
This is protocol droid sw-01 thank your for your bug report, expect no response from us because we really dont care. /ticket_closed

ArcShenku
12.13.2011 , 01:29 PM | #17
WOOOHOOO!!! Finally got on the line. 15 dials later....
Arcanum
Black Sun Mercenaries|Jedi Covenant|Empire Sniper
No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection. No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat.

durantheBhunter
12.13.2011 , 01:44 PM | #18
Sigh, me too...
KAempire
| Website | Guild Vid | Guild HQ
GM of KAempire

Utorian
12.13.2011 , 01:45 PM | #19
its not just the American number thats down its also the European one. Keeps coming up as number not recognised for me.

Got to say really unimpressed so far with this whole saga.

Thaught the idea of this so called staggered launch was to lower problems, seems they caused more of em tbh.

poypoyking
12.13.2011 , 01:59 PM | #20
I finally made it in as well, but I am guessing I had over 200 dials. I had been trying every few minutes since 8:15am.