Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Customer Support Number for US is broken. "The number you have called is out of o

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
The Customer Support Number for US is broken. "The number you have called is out of o

ArcShenku
12.13.2011 , 12:49 PM | #1
The Customer Support Number for US is broken. "The number you have called is out of order"....
Arcanum
Black Sun Mercenaries|Jedi Covenant|Empire Sniper
No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection. No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat.

olemoze
12.13.2011 , 12:53 PM | #2
Getting the same message, can't be a good sign that there are so many problems that we crashed their phone support.

Cerasuolious
12.13.2011 , 12:54 PM | #3
If everyone would stop calling and asking them when they will get in I am sure it would work fine.

olemoze
12.13.2011 , 12:55 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerasuolious View Post
If everyone would stop calling and asking them when they will get in I am sure it would work fine.
Not the reason I'm trying to call them, I'm already in.

ArcShenku
12.13.2011 , 12:55 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerasuolious View Post

I'm sure that is a huge part of it..... What sucks is that I got in today, but can't logon because of the Security Questions. It is asking me a security question I never set.
Arcanum
No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection. No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat.

DualDeuce
12.13.2011 , 12:56 PM | #6
Ya know, I think you hit the nail on the head. So to speak. Some of us are having legit account issues, but we are being banished to wait list hell due to all the "Gimme gimme gimme" phone calls.

olemoze
12.13.2011 , 12:58 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DualDeuce View Post
Ya know, I think you hit the nail on the head. So to speak. Some of us are having legit account issues, but we are being banished to wait list hell due to all the "Gimme gimme gimme" phone calls.
Hell there isn't even a wait line, it's crashed lol.

KeeperOfSajuuk
12.13.2011 , 12:59 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ArcShenku View Post
I'm sure that is a huge part of it..... What sucks is that I got in today, but can't logon because of the Security Questions. It is asking me a security question I never set.
Same problem here. Cannot login because I keep being asked what restaurant is my favorite, even when I never set that as one of my 3 security questions. Stuck and cannot login.
"...what an incomprehensible machine is man! Who can endure toil, famine, stripes, imprisonment & death itself in vindication of his own liberty, and the next moment ... inflict on his fellow men a bondage, one hour of which is fraught with more misery than ages of that which he rose in rebellion to oppose." -Thomas Jefferson

tammerlane
12.13.2011 , 12:59 PM | #9
whoever thought it was a good idea that you HAVE to call them to get the security questions reset probably needs fired. superfail

ArcShenku
12.13.2011 , 01:00 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by KeeperOfSajuuk View Post
Same problem here. Cannot login because I keep being asked what restaurant is my favorite, even when I never set that as one of my 3 security questions. Stuck and cannot login.

Another person in this boat. Don't worry.... we have cookies.
Arcanum