Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

C2-N2 Companion

pepperned
01.06.2013 , 12:29 PM | #1
This is weird... I have looked on the smuggler companion wiki page and the guide on this forum, but there's no mention of him. The companion customization vendor doesn't sell an appearance customization for him either. What's going on here?

Also I have found him to be superior to all other companions (except for his irritating dialogue): he can tank better than Corso and Bowdar, and heals so well that I just prefer having him heal me than having Risha as DPS. He has low tier armor too. Maybe I'm doing something wrong here....

Hopefully the next companion who is supposed to be a healer might actually be more useful than this annoying droid.

gabrielluigi
01.06.2013 , 12:54 PM | #2
C2-N2 is a companion for every Republic class and the Empire has a droid also for each class. that's why he's not listed as a Smuggler companion. while C2-N2 is a superior healer he does lack versatility and is harder to find gear for. also i've not been able to find a main hand weapon for him so he always runs up to punch people if he doesn't need to cast a heal which is really annoying. if you're doing fine with him as your main companion then keep using him but i prefer the healer companions (you should be getting yours on Hoth and he is really, um, unique) but i never used healing companions with a class that can off-heal. also keep in mind that you'll never have a conversation with C2-N2 so gaining affection with him is less important than gaining affection with your other companions (ie. he doesn't have a companion story to explore). anyway, hope this clears that up.

Gassygunslinger
01.06.2013 , 03:45 PM | #3
Also, if you carry him along for class quests, you won't get any dialogue out of him during the mission like you would other characters. And as the previous post said, the healer companion you get on Hoth is... "Unique"... But you'll bust a gut when he's around (by far the most amusing companion I've seen). Also, he can carry a gun and shoot people in-between healing you. At level 50, I can just run into a group, go get a beer, and come back in perfect health because this companion rocks so fricken much.
Longtime SWG Vet: "Guillemette of Bria" Respect the Smuggler History
Elder Smuggler, Winner of the 5th Anniversary Rebel Painting Contest

Etten of Vrook Lamar.