Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bubble Stun wars

Never_Hesitate
01.08.2013 , 10:10 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
So someone is doing 18k damage to you in 4 seconds? Only way you die in 4 seconds is focus fire and at that point it doesn't matter how much HP you have if your team doesn't help.
I was guarded at the time and they were taunted. Two people focus fired me. Of course the two were a lolsmasher and a pyrotech.
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

Jadescythe
01.08.2013 , 10:23 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Never_Hesitate View Post
I was guarded at the time and they were taunted. Two people focus fired me. Of course the two were a lolsmasher and a pyrotech.
So 2 people managed to take away 18k health while half of their damage was being redirected to another player and they were doing 30% less damage from their attacks to you in 4 seconds? Even a 7k smash would have hit you for 2450, which wouldn't even pop your bubble. At least try and come up with a plausible scenario. Unguarded and untaunted you could eat a TD>RS and Smash>VT combo for 18 k MAYBE if both attackers were extremely geared.
I have opinions and stuff

stendarrs
01.08.2013 , 10:52 AM | #53
Bubble stun fix: The stun effect shall only be applied to the caster.

This should be applied when derp is fixed/nerfed/refined

Derp smash fix: Provide a CD/proc time on the autocrit and/or reduce the window of time for the autocrit....or....change the ability to single target damage.

I think derp is a much bigger problem than stun bubbles in the grand scheme of things. However, it would appear that BW created a poor mechanic to counter a specific problem rather than fixing the problem. I'm not trying to derail the topic, but I don't think you can look at the bubble stun problem without also addressing the derpsmash problem.

Jakev-
01.08.2013 , 03:33 PM | #54
It would be cool if all the ranked teams on this server would agree to stop using bubble stun, dont see it happening until it gets nerfed though lol.
Insomniaq Atense Amersu
<I AM LEGEND>
Prophecy of the Five

Caeliux
01.08.2013 , 07:28 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Jakev- View Post
It would be cool if all the ranked teams on this server would agree to stop using Bubble Stun, dont see it happening until it gets nerfed though lol.
Thanks for providing my point, teams are being made to use a Bubble Stun method to win.

Lets read what Hairyzac said to me about Bubble Stun shall we,

Quote: Originally Posted by Hairyzac View Post
No one is coordinating their bubbles to CC you dude. It isn't happening every second. You are just getting CC'd a lot because you don't really understand how to play the game at all. Don't get offended. Get better.
Hairyzac meet a IAMLEGEND guild member saying teams are coordinating Bubble Stuns.

So let me say it again,

Teams are geting formed with a Sage or Sorc speced in Bubble Stun to beat teams with this.

Any team without it is dealing with too much cc, it is almost impossible to deal with unless your premade is really good or lucky the other team hasn't Bubble Stunned your group to death before your team can get a objective done.

Objectives and games are being won by Bubble Stun groups, I don't see this being skill at all and rerolls for this is all over the place now.

A instant fix needs addressed.

Hairyzac
01.08.2013 , 08:44 PM | #56
Saying it over and over again doesn't make it true. But I guess I'm never going to get through to someone clamoring for class changes on the realm forums. LOL

Jakev-
01.08.2013 , 08:57 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Caeliux View Post
Thanks for providing my point, teams are being made to use a Bubble Stun method to win.

Lets read what Hairyzac said to me about Bubble Stun shall we,

Hairyzac meet a IAMLEGEND guild member saying teams are coordinating Bubble Stuns.

So let me say it again,

Teams are geting formed with a Sage or Sorc speced in Bubble Stun to beat teams with this.

Any team without it is dealing with too much cc, it is almost impossible to deal with unless your premade is really good or lucky the other team hasn't Bubble Stunned your group to death before your team can get a objective done.

Objectives and games are being won by Bubble Stun groups, I don't see this being skill at all and rerolls for this is all over the place now.

A instant fix needs addressed.
Meh, I was mostly making my own point in a thread about bubble stun on our server forum, thought about it when a certain member of casuals was complaining about bubble stun during a rated match against us.. They were also running bubble stun.. Why don't we all just stop using bubble stun in ranked.. my guild (including our sorc healer) would rather have full heals if bubble stun wasn't so OP and I'm sure dps on every team would be happier.
probably wont happen unless the majority of teams agree to it..
Insomniaq Atense Amersu
<I AM LEGEND>
Prophecy of the Five

Caeliux
01.08.2013 , 09:38 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Hairyzac View Post
Saying it over and over again doesn't make it true. But I guess I'm never going to get through to someone clamoring for class changes on the realm forums. LOL
So you surrender I see, good now stay quiet and let the grownups talk.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jakev- View Post
Meh, I was mostly making my own point in a thread about bubble stun on our server forum, thought about it when a certain member of casuals was complaining about bubble stun during a rated match against us.. They were also running bubble stun.. Why don't we all just stop using bubble stun in ranked.. my guild (including our sorc healer) would rather have full heals if bubble stun wasn't so OP and I'm sure dps on every team would be happier.
probably wont happen unless the majority of teams agree to it..
Ranked and regular is affected by this.

I know premades won't let off the gas until Bioware revamps it, until then my guild expect to see Bubble Stun coordinated groups.

Me and my bro both will be playing heals and dps switching up, and we both agreed not to use Bubble Stun just for the fact of it being the cheapest way to play in this game and we don't want to win like that.

I hate this if you can't beat them join them mentality in this game.

Argure
01.09.2013 , 12:31 AM | #59
Dear melee,

You stop tearing sorcs a new black hole with 6k+ smashes, rail shots, mauls, vicious throws and ravages, and we'll consider tossing Madness a second look.

Thanks,
sorcs

Dear ranged,

If you're having a lot of issues with bubble stuns, it's because you're terrible and it has nothing to do with stuns.

Thanks,
sorcs

Dear operatives,

Well yeah, you kinda get shafted, but then again you're probably used to it by now.

Sorry,
sorcs
OPERATIVE LI'LL ZORAH PROPHECY O/T FIVE
JUST WIPE IT

AngelofCain
01.09.2013 , 12:51 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Argure View Post

Dear operatives,

Well yeah, you kinda get shafted, but then again you're probably used to it by now.

Sorry,
sorcs
This made me laugh. Thanks I understand. Sometimes I catch one of you unawares and get a nice sweet vengeful 6k crit on one of you. TIl then, survive and bubble it up.
Hallow, šgronš, <Status unknown> -(Concealment Operative)
Elite Warlord (since1.2) // Warzone Annihilator