Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bubble Stun wars

alexsamma
01.06.2013 , 08:43 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Cilas View Post
I wouldn't say they are class defining abilities, they're just the op abilities everyone is talking about. I wouldn't say all puddle specs are easy kills
Full heal spec = free kill, unless your team has horrible focus fire, less than two dps, or the other team is amazing at peeling/guarding/taunts/cross healing.

Hairyzac
01.07.2013 , 09:42 AM | #22
Word on the street is malzahara still running full corruption. A free kill? You tell me.

Cilas
01.07.2013 , 11:55 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Hairyzac View Post
Word on the street is malzahara still running full corruption. A free kill? You tell me.
Few of the good ones still do
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

JayRTwelve
01.07.2013 , 03:12 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by cilas View Post
catch me without a bubble
bump^
ROVEN

"I am Sith!!! I shall spit upon my opponents!"
MoX - Chrome Raid leader

Caeliux
01.07.2013 , 03:20 PM | #25
This is coming from a returning player,

The bubble stun tactic teams are using to get ahead is outta control. I think its needs a cooldown to release the amount of times a aoe stun happens. Geting bubble stunned, feared, and being focused without control of your toon is not fun and is a broken way to play.

I have complained about resolve and the build up process since day 1, bubble stun needs addressed asap, or this game will lose more people due to the huge amount of cc problems this game has.

In my opinion bubble stun needs to fill the person that got stunned with full resolve, to be immune to cc after it just like a force choke does.

Notice how other moves make someone full resolve and others don't?

Bioware should know this, videos has been linked about this and nothing has happened, I am as of now going to fraps a video of bubble stun and explain to Bioware and others how this mechanic needs revamped or taken away to make it better vs other groups.

It's out of hand.

Hairyzac
01.07.2013 , 03:29 PM | #26
lol...

Cilas
01.07.2013 , 03:38 PM | #27
Uh... 8 second mez doesn't full resolve you. 5 second stun doesn't full resolve. Why would you suggest a 2 second stun from bubble full resolve?
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

MasterFeign
01.07.2013 , 04:50 PM | #28
Lately, the jugg force charge mez has been frustrating me in huttball. It's similar to the leg shot of a sniper as there is no resolve. Makes me wish I couldn't be rooted while mid run like the sorcs.

Nyracasso
01.07.2013 , 05:18 PM | #29
Few of the good ones still do
A good player is tough to kill in any spec.

Having said that, though, if I see you in a RWZ sending out puddles, I'm telling my team to go after you ... hard.

Not only do you have fewer defenses at your disposal, but you're also capable of putting out about 200 more HPS if left unpressured. Can't have that.
Ownedjoo - Sorcerer
<Old Republic War>
Prophecy of Five

Caeliux
01.07.2013 , 05:22 PM | #30
Why would you suggest a 2 second stun from bubble full resolve?
1. It's 3 seconds. http://www.torhead.com/ability/bF3NBSp/kinetic-collapse

"Your Force Armor has a [50 / 100]% chance to explode in a concussive wave when it ends, incapacitating all nearby enemies for 3 seconds. This effect does not break on damage."

5 second stun doesn't full resolve. Why would you suggest a 2 second stun from bubble full resolve?
Good point, maybe resolve needs fixed in a manner where resolve works better huh.

Don't change the subject, other moves don't change the fact of bubble stun, so please lets continue.

2. If you have another sage or sorc skilled for bubble stun then add more seconds and less time to focus on targets when facing this horror.

It's not fun and is bs dealing with it.

3. A rotation of cc and moves can come after the bubble stun, meaning a team comp can be built around this bubble stun hybrid class.

Give me a break.

If anyone argues that bubble stun is ok is not looking at the big picture, Stun Wars is what we are playing in and it is geting outta hand.

I suggested a cooldown on this bubble stun, and reduce the number of times targets can be affected by this method.

It needs addressed.

I play a sage and saying this, I think its a cheap way to play and it's pretty ridiculous that team comps are geting made to play a shield bubble stun comp to win.